Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMH Awards dinner video
Quote | Reply
Anyone watch the awards dinner video on ironmanlive.com? I have to say I was appalled at the bungling of the presentations. Is it time for Babbitt to move on? He seems disconnected, bored, out of touch and frankly rather annoying. Additionally, the pro Women and Men's announcements were a total disaster. I counted at least six athletes who's age was read as one number but the big screen figuire differed. Also, several athletes country of citizenship was shown wrong. The whole thing was pretty amateur. Can't Ironman officials sit down and read the correct biographical info before typing it on to their computer graphics? They have 24 hours to get it right. Proof read against the athletes guide. Hello. I guess the biggest disappointment was watching Nina Kraft and Norman Stadler's speeches. Of course Nina was a fraud we know, but I was bummed with Norman's all about me offering. How about a nice word to the volunteers or even fellow atheltes. A little humility even as the World Champion would go a long way. I realize there is a language barrier (especially with Kraft), but geemeny! Not impressed with these individuals IMHO.
Quote Reply
Re: IMH Awards dinner video [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you post the direct link? I looked around and couldn't find it.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: IMH Awards dinner video [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.ironmanlive.com/kona2004.html

click on "Awards Banquet"

Quote | Reply
Thanks
Quote Reply