Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Store in Phoenix/Tempe - recommendations??
Quote | Reply
Hi there all

Just getting my last item out of the way in preparation for IMAZ.

I need any input on a good LBS I can ship my bike to - that will assemble and then at race completion - ship the bike back to the midwest.

Input is greatly appreciated.

AJ
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Store in Phoenix/Tempe - recommendations?? [That Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure Landis will take care of that for you. They are the closest thing we have to a Tri bike shop in the Phoenix area. There isn't one real close to Town Lake though, the nearest is about 5 miles away or so. There is a very good, but not triathlon specific, bike shop called Domenic's which is on 10th and Mill, so 10 blocks from the start. Might be nice because you can drop back in for any adjustments. There is also a large bike store called Tempe Bicycle on University and Ash, not as high end on average but they do carry a few nicer bikes. There is a Schwinn store right across the street from them. So there you go, 3 stores within 3/4 mile of the start. My house is practically as good as a bike shop, so that makes 4. Performance Footwear is at University and Rural Road, 1 mile from the start, and you can ship your running shoes there :-) I think Desert Dude offered to assemble any bikes in the 30-34 male group in another thread :-)
Quote Reply