Re: Who is actually working today? [triathlete37] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Wednesday, ran a turkey trot race Thursday, ran 9 and swam 3000 today
What are you getting ready for?
Quote Reply
Re: Who is actually working today? [Amish John] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I was working... Working my way up Palomar Mountain!

I went to the observatory up there, and was the only one around. I only saw one maintenance vehicle go by. Other than that, I was alone amidst the total silence. Perfect.

Last edited by: GJB: Nov 26, 04 13:13
Quote Reply
Re: Who is actually working today? [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][quote]
Wednesday, ran a turkey trot race Thursday, ran 9 and swam 3000 today [/quote]
What are you getting ready for?[/reply]

Nothing really, just 5 & 10K's this winter, staying thin, and keeping my swimming at a good level. I'll start cycling in January.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well the home office is closed (I'm in outside sales) so it's officially a day off, but I've been procrastinating on a rather large project that is due Monday at 1700 hours...so yeah I'm working (and procrastinating) at home today.

Miguel in the 'No...El Tribato

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got home.Tough day pounding nails ( the hamer is for show the gun is for go). I am just about finished with a big kitchen. I am going to Jamaica for a 3 week job in Jan. Life is tough for us carpenters.

Dirt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Went into work for 1/2 hour then went to one store. I took one look at the long lines and turned around and walked right out. Went to the Y and swam for an hour. I hate shopping! Much rather work out instead. Is that normal for a woman??
Quote Reply

Prev Next