Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is this training method the road to Kona? Your thoughts please.... [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on man, face it, you're MARKETING.

:-)

--
ironguides.net : Home of The Method
Join the New Generation of Champions!

--- Your best is our business. ---
Quote Reply
Re: Is this training method the road to Kona? Your thoughts please.... [ironguide] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paulo shouldn't use Slowtwitch as a marketing tool unless he's paying Dan a fee.
Quote Reply
Re: Is this training method the road to Kona? Your thoughts please.... [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No way. Dan should pay smartass for being here. Just for reading, even.

--

Quote Reply
Re: Is this training method the road to Kona? Your thoughts please.... [ironguide] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back in 96', Paulo was a big fan of Maffetone and PC Coach.

He isn't saying anything new that he didn't tell me back in the old days.
Quote Reply
Re: Is this training method the road to Kona? Your thoughts please.... [campbell53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am going for Kona as well.. I tend to want to stay away from posts like this because it freaks me out.. it is so confusing, there are so many different approaches, not necessarily right or wrong.. I guess it boils down to do what works for you.. I have a coach and he took me beyond any on my expectations and I am hoping he can help me get to Kona. But I can't help but wonder how it would be if..... I do think I need more attention that I am getting but maybe I am just high maintenance...
Quote Reply
Re: Is this training method the road to Kona? Your thoughts please.... [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey marisol, kona is just like Rome, Italy. All roads lead to it! You just gotta keep putting one foot in front of the other, whether you're on the Appian Way or the Via Aurelia. Since your coach has already got you beyond your expectations, then I'd say you're right on schedule! I'd say stick to the plan and just go for it!!!

--

Quote Reply
Re: Is this training method the road to Kona? Your thoughts please.... [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brian, you really think that I do marketing here? The way I piss people off, you think I get clients? The only way to get clients is with some serious ass kissing, and I'm not into that...

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next