Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer Virtual Time Trial Series TT#1 Predictions?
Quote | Reply
I guess there are a few people here interested in the VTT series?

What's your winning time prediction for the 1st stage? There are less than two weeks left to submit a .3dp for this month (if you're counting!)

http://www.performancecentral.net/2004-2005_TT_series.htm

The first stage/prologue is a flattish 10k

rmur
Last edited by: rmur: Nov 19, 04 6:01
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Virtual Time Trial Series TT#1 Predictions? [rmur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump. (I swear - won't happen again!!)
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Virtual Time Trial Series TT#1 Predictions? [rmur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My guess....12:35 ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Virtual Time Trial Series TT#1 Predictions? [JP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whew that would be 47.6 kph! I hope pro's aren't entering!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is awesome...we held a CT TTup here live one day and it was fun, but a lot of logistics to get it set up.

Has anyone been doing this? It says to add 20lbs to your weight...does that mean in the Profile section?

Hack
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Virtual Time Trial Series TT#1 Predictions? [Hack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you are loading the course you can choose options where you can adjsut your pacer settings, set up the display etc. One setting allows you to set your own weight, age, etc, just add 20 lbs to your weight when entering it.
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Virtual Time Trial Series TT#1 Predictions? [JP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn that extra 20lbs bike weight rule! It added almost 2mph to my time! Crap. Just clocked a 21.7mph on the prologue course after adding in my 20lb bike weight. Not bad, but not gonna win either. Still it was a good work out, avg hr was just under 175. Hopefully I can put in a slightly faster time before the month is up. Great training motivator though. Certainly don't want to end up dfl.

Ian MacLean
http://www.imfit.ca
Success comes when fear of failure goes
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer Virtual Time Trial Series TT#1 Predictions? [Ian MacLean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah 20lbs makes quite a difference but it is reasonable given a bike, shoes, helmet, clothes, water ... hell it's probably low! I rode it once for feel and then a couple of times hard - that was enough!
Quote Reply