Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's It Take To Get A Booth At Interbike?
Quote | Reply
Just wondering. Can you just pony up the money for a spot on the floor to push your product, or is there a review process to deem who's worthy and who is not?

*Thanks for the two responses so far below. I'm in prototype phase right now, but think I'm on to something other people would actually buy, and not have buyers-remorse afterwards!*
Last edited by: AndrogynousMind: Nov 17, 04 16:23
Quote Reply
Re: What's It Take To Get A Booth At Interbike? [AndrogynousMind] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've seem some products that looked like a couple guys just wanted an excuse to go to Vegas and write off all the expenses on their taxes. Pretty sure most 1st year companies end up in the 10' x 10' booths in the least desirable locations. There is some review depending on where competition is located.

Relax2dmax

www.shebeest.com

good clothes, fast women

Relax2dmax

"Just remember there is only 2 letters difference between STUD and STUPID." Heard on the course of the 1998 Lost Boys Ultramarathon
Quote Reply
Re: What's It Take To Get A Booth At Interbike? [AndrogynousMind] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure. I've worked inside booths and as a visiting dealer/retailer- both sides of the fence. My inclination may be suggest it is a matter of making a reservation early enough and paying for the space. I would imagine (but do not know for certain- this is a supposition) that some larger, repeat exhibitors, the "anchors" so to speak, have first dibs on location and floor space.

I think the Interbike people have a good website with this info. Do a Google search on "Interbike" and see what you wind up with.

Good luck! Maybe we'll see you at the show!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I 2nd that; make your reservation early. Most prime spots are locked up at least a year in advance, especially for the big, anchor companies. go to http://www.interbike.com/...o/exhibitor_list.jsp and click on the floor plan. You can bet that 95% of the companies are coming back next year and pretty much all of them want a spot with better foot traffic than they currently have. They are your competition for a booth.

R2DM

Relax2dmax

"Just remember there is only 2 letters difference between STUD and STUPID." Heard on the course of the 1998 Lost Boys Ultramarathon
Quote Reply