Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Food addictions (or ________-aholics)
Quote | Reply
Not really... but this time of year I do enjoy my Egg Nog. Too much, sometimes. Tonight after an hour swim and an hour-and-a-half ride I had a glass of my favorite Promised Land Egg Nog which comes from a little creamery in Floresville, Texas just south of San Antonio (www.promisedlanddairy.com) . Well... after dinner one glass eventually lead to another and before I knew it I had consumed the entire quart. That, my friends, is: 1600 calories, 88 grams of fat, and 184 grams of carbohydrates! And you know what... between now and the New Year I might do that five times a week! Thank God for good genes, fast metabolism and an active lifestyle, because that stuff could get you fat and lazy really quick!!!

http://irondad06.blogspot.com/

http://irondad.blogspot.com/

Quote Reply
Re: Food addictions (or ________-aholics) [IronDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
next time go for the full half gallon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great egg nog is a working definition for "divine decadence". Our local superb egg nog comes from Cochrane's Dairy, Russell, Ontario. It ought to be availbale very soon. YUM!
Quote Reply
Re: Food addictions (or ________-aholics) [longspur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forget Egg Nog, Hardee's has a 1400 Calorie Burger. 107 grams of fat.

Two 1/3 pound patties, 3 slices of cheese, 4 pieces of bacon, and mayonnaise on a BUTTERED sesame seed bun. OH YEAH.
Quote Reply
Re: Food addictions (or ________-aholics) [Kuendig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Forget Egg Nog, Hardee's has a 1400 Calorie Burger. 107 grams of fat.

Two 1/3 pound patties, 3 slices of cheese, 4 pieces of bacon, and mayonnaise on a BUTTERED sesame seed bun. OH YEAH.
Last edited by: Hinds57: Nov 16, 04 19:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i thought my deep fried snickers was over the top!!! good job, congrats on taking in all that power fuel. won't hurt you a bit. personally, i'd hurl till the morning, but i can't drink egg nog. anyone else have an addiction to the mint flavored girl scout cookies with a bucket of skim milk??
Quote Reply