Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM's in 2005
Quote | Reply
what's the best iron distance race out there that isn't filled up already for next year? i'd really like to do an IM next year but IMNA's races are already filled.

suggestions?
Quote Reply
Re: IM's in 2005 [thisbetc621] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BlueDevil Iron distance race in Raleigh, NC.

Super clean lake (its the water source for Raleigh). Fairly fast course although it has some hills.

Entry fee goes to cancer research at Duke and most of it may be tax deductible for you.

Read the reviews from the winner and 3rd place over at the www.personalbestnutrition.com

You have to click on the forum link and then 'race reports'.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IM Brasil
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't know about 'best', but after totally missing the boat on Ironman Florida for 2005 I've decided to go to...

...Ironman Switzerland.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultramax in KC, MO. in late September is worth a look.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Come race the Canadian Iron Distance Event in Ottawa Canada:

http://www.somersault.ca/2sept3.html

It will be a PB course !
Quote Reply
Re: IM's in 2005 [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that race looked pretty cool until i saw the bike was 12 laps and the run was 4 laps. if they changed that i would be much more interested!

duke blue devil looks pretty good... as does the swiss IM. the gf would love to go there i'm sure. she's won't be thrilled about brazil though. i'll have to do a lot of sweet talking if i want to go there.

as for the race in missouri... haven't checked it out yet. will do that now.

what does everyone think about vineman? i was thinking about maybe doing that next year. is it already full?
Quote Reply