Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Need help with a website dilemma. [Todd Scott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TODD!!!

Did you play with this site at all??? I first typed in "corona" and she shrugged her shoulders, then I typed in Coors light, and she came over with a lighter

So then I thought, "hmm interesting"

So I typed in kiss OH MY FREAKING GOD

Try these: kiss, ass, boobs

If you find any more let me know

Markj
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with a website dilemma. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
try fight, bend over
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and banana
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with a website dilemma. [Tri-ing in TO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
try shower
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with a website dilemma. [txtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here are all the commands, but haven't tried them all yet

airguitar, angry, banana, beer, blow, bottle, bow, box, can, cap, cowboy, grab, gun, gymnastics, hair, handstand, headbang, hoolahoop, hummer, jedi, jump, karate, kiss, knee, lap dance, laugh, leimek, lick, light, lollipop, macarena, magazine, magic, math, message, muscle, number, orgasm, pat head, pillow, pitcher, pour beer, pour beer on self, pushup, rap, remove clothes, riverdance, robot, shake, show breast, sleep, spin, splits, switch, sunshine, supermodel, tap dance, tattoo, tickle, toes, tongue, wave, yoga
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with a website dilemma. [Tri-ing in TO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiss a girl
Quote Reply
Solution to a website dilemma. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

First of all, as if it hasn't been said, use the pretty girl. As pretty as you can get while still looking athletic.

BUT...

You hopefully have noticed that you have generated a huge amount of traffic to this thread by involving the public. Could you replicate this on your site? Make it the biggest thing on the splash page (or the jackets page). Have a picture of the cute girl and another picture of the athlete and have the viewers of your site vote which one is more likely to interest them in the jacket, which is made of a fine blend of... You will stimulate a choice and evaluation of both pictures (showing the jackets versatility), then a decision (user thinks: where does the jacket look good? subliminally they think that it looks good.) And the whole time you have engaged a buyers interest in a product they might not have even looked at.

You could do the same thing with customers. Have customers mail in pictures of themselves in monthly highlihgted products and have other customers vote for the model that will be used for the indefinate future. You pay the winner the $50 modeling fee, and engage customers, increase repeat traffic, create loyal visitors, and make your customers feel like models, not to mention spurring sales for the highlighted product. Its just an idea, but a little out of the box for the normal online bike shop.

Heck. Maybe have two hot models duel for the winning spot. Shoot them both and have the horny guys from this post (me included) vote for the one who gets to stay to highlight the product. There is a website that holds a March Madness basketball thing and got 10,000 hits per week. Then they had a Model Madness kind of thing to go along with it where you could vote each week for the cutest cheerleader from the dueling schools and the regualr hits to the site jumped to over 250,000 hits per week. They were modestly enough dressed, but generated traffic. Girls + Voting = better success than girls alone. [American Idol anyone? I hate it, but it's popular]

When people get involved, they become devoted more readily. Engage your customers. and best of luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Look. Just reading this forum had me go to your site, and I found the answer. Can't you just use that cute blonde who is "using the new large changing room"? I kept clicking her picture to see her in your jackets and it didn't work :-)

PS. Is she always in the "large upgraded changing room"? I might have to come visit your store to buy a new jacket. ;)
Quote Reply

Prev Next