TriSports.com, one of the world leaders in triathlon equipment, is currently hiring for the position of Bike Manager. TriSports.com, based out of Tucson, AZ, currently operates a comprehensive online store, a 6,000 square foot retail facility and a 120 page mail order catalog with a customer base spanning 70 countries and all 7 continents. The company was built on the strong belief that to be successful equal attention needs to be given to customers, employees, suppliers and the environment. We have an extensive employee benefits package including but not limited to health/dental benefits, 401K, profit sharing, commuter credits, bike demo program.
The Bike Manager for TriSports.com will be responsible for overseeing all aspects for the bike department for both retail and online sales. To assist with this position the bike manager will have a staff of approximately 5 employees consisting of 2-3 technicians, a customer service representative and a buyer. The position is a full-time position and some travel may be required.
This candidate must posses the following qualifications/skills:
- 4-year college degree (BA or BS) preferably in Business Management
- 5 years of personnel management experience
- 3 years of experience in the bike industry
- Extensive knowledge in the area of bike maintenance and repair
- Certification in the F.I.S.T., Serotta and/or other accepted fit method preferred
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing software, as well as email applications
Submitting Applications / Resumes
Applications can be submitted via email to Humanresources@TriSports.com, faxed to 520-844-8740 or mailed to: TriSports.com, 4495 S. Coach Drive, Tucson, AZ 85714 attn: Human Resource Department.
For more information about our company please check out our website at www.TriSports.com.