Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'd Put This One In The HOTTIE THREAD, But It's Too Political!! (Ignore the writings :-)
Quote | Reply
LORDY!!!

Quote Reply
Re: I'd Put This One In The HOTTIE THREAD, But It's Too Political!! (Ignore the writings :-) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have never been prouder to be redneck, beer swilling, homphobic, gun toting republican.

God bless the unites states of america and G W Bush.
Quote Reply
Re: I'd Put This One In The HOTTIE THREAD, But It's Too Political!! (Ignore the writings :-) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another Republican blonde bimbo with a cosmetic enhancement boob job....I prefer my gals with a brain and natural breasts.
Quote Reply
Re: I'd Put This One In The HOTTIE THREAD, But It's Too Political!! (Ignore the writings :-) [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who knows if she's a Repblican? She probably holding a couple of fish....

Who cares if she's a Republican and hiding a couple of fish?

She's a Blonde Bimbo With A Cosmetic Enhancement Job, boy!!! What's wrong with you?????

Now, unless her pons or cerebrum or medulla oblingata is truly the source of all knowledge in the universe, I think I could let her slide on the lack-of-brains thing for AT LEAST 3 minutes and 19 seconds ;-))

K
Quote Reply
Re: I'd Put This One In The HOTTIE THREAD, But It's Too Political!! (Ignore the writings :-) [jhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Who knows if she's a Repblican? She probably holding a couple of fish...."

So true. Guess those signs aren't really for real. Big Kahuna sure had me fooled for a minute. But I still prefer women with natural breasts.
Quote Reply
Re: I'd Put This One In The HOTTIE THREAD, But It's Too Political!! (Ignore the writings :-) [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, okay. How 'bout a Kerry supporter, then? ;-))

HOW MUCH? YOU TAKE U.S. DOLLARS, RIGHT???? ;-)))

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's a Blonde Bimbo With A Cosmetic Enhancement Job, boy!!! What's wrong with you?????

Sorry, I thought that went without saying....

Personally I don't like fake boobs much, but I'd probably do her anyway ;)

"Okay, okay. How 'bout a Kerry supporter, then? ;-)) "

Can't see her breasts to determine if they're natural!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those are coming. Stand by. I do like the way she sticks out her tongue, though ;-)

Reminds me of my days when I was a young sailor in the Phillipines ;-)))

K
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here ya go!! And a duet, on top of it :-))

Hey....Dem art students can be hot, too!!

Whatever you do, don't piss this one off!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
typical... dumb blonde ;)
Quote Reply