Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vanderkitten
Quote | Reply
Hey Girls,
Sometimes the women on the forums are looking for cool womens specific kits so I wanted to pass on how awesome Vanderkitten's stuff is. Finally someone makes Womens Bibs! Catchy colors and nice design.
Quote Reply
Re: Vanderkitten [javabean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where can you buy vanderkitten?
Quote Reply
Re: Vanderkitten [PirateGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Vanderkitten [rochelle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, their team gear. Anyone know what brand the bibs are? I doubt the team manufactures their own.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know about vanderkitten's kits, but I've had team kits with women's bibs made by pactimo and voler. I prefer the voler hands down.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cool, the cat reminds me of Happy Bunny.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I race for the Vanderkitten club team for triathlons and their current kits are made by Verge. Next year will most likely be a different manufacturer. The fit of the tri top, bibs, shorts, etc are great. I really like the fit of the bibs ... but the 2009 team jersey fit is a little off. I wear an XS in everything and that usually fits great but the XS jersey is huge and cut funny - fits odd through the shoulders and is baggy (if you like loose cut I guess it's fine but I'm used to a fitted race cut for my cycling jerseys). But the tri top fit is great and the bibs are great. I think you can only get the tri top if you're part of the club - I don't believe they sell it on their web site. I can post or send photos if anyone is interested in what it looks like. The best part about if you buy their stuff (cycling gear or casual clothes - they have some really cute t-shirts) is that a portion of the price goes to fund the race team. Also, they do have a club so check that out if you might be interested in being part of the club team. I believe next year they plan to have a full tri suit or tri shorts to match the top (but it looks great with plain black tri shorts). I race for a local cycling team but have loved Vanderkitten stuff since I first hear of them about 4 years ago so I joined the club this year for triathlons since my cycling team doesn't have team tri apparel. I always get lots of cheers and comments at races on the tri top! :)

Kari
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one of their jerseys and LOVE it! Full zip and fits wonderfully. I normally wear a small but ordered an XS and it's perfect. I'll definitely buy more :-)

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply