Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Performance Tirreno Razza 2.0 Road Bike ??
Quote | Reply
Does anybody have any experience or own a Performance Bike Tirreno Razza 2.0 Road Bike? I am looking to pick up a reasonable inexpensive road bike and I just looked at one at the local Performance Bike shop...Seems to be a killer value: Pretty lightweight al frame, carbon fork and seatpost, all Shimano 105 drivetrain (STI), decent Alex wheelset, and look style clipless pedals....All for $849! Please advise as I'm Jonsing badly (new job maybe and may treat myself).

Anybody have any other ideas in the $600-1000 price range?

Thanks,

Mercer
Quote Reply
Re: Performance Tirreno Razza 2.0 Road Bike ?? [TriPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out some of the bikes at Supergo.com: http://www.supergo.com/...618&lcat_id=7605

They have some really nice components for a great price. I've heard good things about the Scattante bikes, but haven't riden one. If you ride a smaller frame they have a good sale on an Iron Horse right now. I've seen them have much better sales on the Scattantes.

Of course if you can order the Performance bike online you can find a coupon for 20% off and register for Team Performance which will save you another 10%. Not too shabby........

Sweet
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Definitely check out Supergo. You should be able to get an Ultegra bike for around $850.

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a great thread from another forum:

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=69273

Sub $700 road bikes

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out Supergo. Just got an email with the Scantante R-550 for $699.

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't trust ANY of the Performance/Nashbar/Supergo (all owned by the same company) house brands. No way, other than for cheap generic accessories, etc. I would suggest trying eBay. You'll get a better deal on something better.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Re: Performance Tirreno Razza 2.0 Road Bike ?? [Aztec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Supergo and Performance are owned by the same people now, though they were separate until about 2 years ago. If they own Nashbar too, its news to me.

What makes you think their house brand frames are no good?

Anyone who tells you they're as fast now as they were when they were 18...
sure wasn't very fast when they were 18.
Quote Reply