Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another reason to move to Canada
Quote | Reply
http://www.ctv.ca/...845846_35?hub=Canada

Anyone want to make this proposal to IMNA for all ironman races?

I for one am willing to make the sacrifice if it diminishes the need for volunteers to man(pun intended) two seperate changing tents.
Last edited by: Barrio: Nov 8, 04 9:54
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: Another reason to move to Canada [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm all for human rights, but sometimes political correctness gets a little silly up here.
Quote Reply
Re: Another reason to move to Canada [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm all for human rights, but sometimes political correctness gets a little silly up here.
If she's good enough to play with the boys, she should be able to use the same dressing room.
Quote Reply
Re: Another reason to move to Canada [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"If she's good enough to play with the boys, she should be able to use the same dressing room. "

Not when my daughter was 14!! She's 20 now so can do what ever she wants.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Come on, it said in the article everyone had to be dressed anyway. Thats more than I can say for the raids in the swim team lockerrooms by the other sex. (and no, the parents didnt know and the coach did get pissed if he found out about it)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
"If she's good enough to play with the boys, she should be able to use the same dressing room. "

Not when my daughter was 14!! She's 20 now so can do what ever she wants.
And I respect your opinion. But, there's more going on in a dressing room than dressing/undressing. It seems she was missing out on a lot of informal coaching. Unless her coach is Graham James I don't think there would be anything to worry about.
Quote Reply
Re: Another reason to move to Canada [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a non issue any ways. Neither of my kids played hockey. We decided we would family ski instead of becoming hockey parents.
Quote Reply
Re: Another reason to move to Canada [turtles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"the article everyone had to be dressed anyway"

Sorry, I missed that.
Quote Reply