Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NYC Marathon; is it on TV where you are?
Quote | Reply
         I'm at home this morning, nursing my knee and rebuilding the front end of my wifes Kestrel Talon SL. It was factory built with a Kestrel fork and a Profile Carbon strike with a Profile base bar. She was never able to get used to the base bar and the Carbon strike is a lousy aero bar. Also the kestrel fork was a great one in it's day but that day was long ago. She's getting the new Easton all carbon fork, a Ritchey road bar and a Syntace C2 aerobar.

I don't know why I'm rambling about her bike. What I'm wondering is; is the marathon on TV where you are? I was suprised when they said it was on all over the world. Is it?

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: NYC Marathon; is it on TV where you are? [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe its getting national network coverage at 2PM EST. Its on live on several NY stations.
Quote Reply
Re: NYC Marathon; is it on TV where you are? [scox43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here on the BBC and Paula is hanging tough, this rocks.
Quote Reply
Re: NYC Marathon; is it on TV where you are? [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NBC at noon MST
IMCanada at 2pm on OLN (MST as well)

could you yankees change MST to some other acronym...MST in french is the acronym for STDs... :P
Quote Reply
Re: NYC Marathon; is it on TV where you are? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
perhaps it's the French who should change.

Favorite French acronym story: During the mad cow scare a few years ago, the french were looking to identify beef that was raised in France. They decided to stamp all French beef with VF for viande Francais (French meat). Unfortunately VF could also stand for Vache Fou (mad cow).

oops...

Back on topic,,, the ING NYC marathon is on at 1:00pm CST in Chicago on the local NBC station. It's shortened coverage -1 hour.
Quote Reply
Re: NYC Marathon; is it on TV where you are? [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that'd be Vache Folle but I remember that and thought it was really funny...the VF thing was really well thought out ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: NYC Marathon; is it on TV where you are? [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Watched it live from a NYC station. (I live BFE enough that I can get NYC and LA network broadcasts with my dish)
Quote Reply