Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Now The Kerry Supporters Are Apologizing To The Rest Of The World For Bush :-)
Quote | Reply
Liberal angst and guilt rears its head ;-)

More coming very soon!
Quote Reply
Re: Now The Kerry Supporters Are Apologizing To The Rest Of The World For Bush :-) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those are hilarious.
Quote Reply
Re: Now The Kerry Supporters Are Apologizing To The Rest Of The World For Bush :-) [martyg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where did that last person go to get somebody to host a slideshow?
Quote Reply
Re: Now The Kerry Supporters Are Apologizing To The Rest Of The World For Bush :-) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yes the opinion of a college student. It means so so little and is incredibly worthless. I laugh at them.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Now The Kerry Supporters Are Apologizing To The Rest Of The World For Bush :-) [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you shouldn't.

They are the future, whether you want it or not.
Quote Reply
Re: Now The Kerry Supporters Are Apologizing To The Rest Of The World For Bush :-) [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Notice they are the future, not the present. College students deal in a world of ideas and fantasy. Many are living nothing more than a supported childhood.

Now I get a guy on my docks named Justin. He is going to school and working full time and raising a daughter with the help of his family. That is a college student I will listen too. Those fools with their little notes are laughable and need a few good swift kicks in the ass, which they will get later, at that point I will listen.

Quote Reply
Re: Now The Kerry Supporters Are Apologizing To The Rest Of The World For Bush :-) [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
about 99% of the kids (many are my age though) I teach to are working full time and going to school. They are generally the first of their family to go to college. Most of them come from relatively modest background. About 50% of them also are married, have kids and need to feed their own family.
They still think the same as many whose pictures are on this thread...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where did you find all those pictures? I tried sorryeverybody.com but that didn't turn up anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A lot of college students work full time and go to school... your peception isn't the reality I saw in college.

Hell... and, I didn't even fit into the "normal" student catagory...

My college friends use to take pictures of me - side by side socializing with them - so they could send them home to their parents so that say they were associating with the "little people".... :-)

Just joking... but, your idea about college studens is a bit off center... but, do like the "swift kick" idea... most students don't have the crusty old synicism they will need to make it through life. Aaah to be young and naive again - not.

FWIW Joe Moya
Quote Reply
Re: Now The Kerry Supporters Are Apologizing To The Rest Of The World For Bush :-) [Joe Wiley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think someone took the sight down... it was a free-use sight... so, it probably exceeded the limits of their normal capacity... so, somene took it down.

.... Right wing conspiracy - perhaps... lol... ;-)

Joe Moya
Quote Reply
Re: Now The Kerry Supporters Are Apologizing To The Rest Of The World For Bush :-) [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"They still think the same as many whose pictures are on this thread..."

Which shows a complete in ability to interact with others in a rational way. If that kind of hate and illrational way of communication is the norm than I correct myself on who they are but stand by my complete disregard for them.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
inability to interact with others in a rational way??
why, because they don't like Bush? They are completely entitled to dislike him as much as they want. They are entitled to not agree with his political ideas (and ideological ideas)...when they do so they are not more, or less rational that those who support Bush.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you keep bringing up Bush? It's like when my daughter gets in trouble and starts talking about what her brother did.

Neither side is great but at this point, right now, not in the 90's, not the 80's but now the left lost. So instead of doing dipshit things like apologizing to the world and thinking that half the country "hates" Bush realize that it was an election not a revolution and talk issues not big dramatic shows of immaturity.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
man, you can't think straight today can you?

I bring up Bush because right now we are comparing those who support Bush (most republicans) vs. those who don't (most dems).

Truthfully, I have promised myself that this mandate I will listen to his plan etc. very carefully without any preconceived ideas etc. and I will stick to that.

But I didn't say anything about him but that we are comparing those who support him vs. those who don't
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I jumped the gun. the standard in political discourse it to always point at the other guy and run. Thousand pardons.

By the way with that one exciption I am think incredibly straight and spelling worse than ever.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
in my mind there is no doubt that the reps won fair and square (not a landslide as some said though. bit of an advance in the EC, rather split in the popular vote).
They won because they had a very good campaign and (despite what art says) because the dem. candidate wasn't strong enough, and close enough to the people.
With the things GWB had against him, dems really stood a chance. their fault they didn't seize it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now if the Democracts can begin to think like you they could win over and over again.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i don't care who wins...as long as things are better...as I said, if john Mc Cain had run against Kerry, I'd likely have supported him...
Quote Reply