Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

kenny souza and paul Thomas raceing again!
Quote | Reply
hay,

its me dalton souza, kenny's son, reporting that i think every body should know that kenny and paul is training severley getting back in to racing shape. they have been running 1 or 2 hour runs 3 times a day. i am able to keep up with them some times on my MNT. bike. there lookin pretty good they told me that there going to racing again. for all the competitors of kenny and paul should watch out. this is big!!!!

Paul lives about 1 minute walk from us and training is goooood!

good luck training!

Support The Greatest Dad In The World!!!
Quote Reply
Re: kenny souza and paul Thomas raceing again! [daltonsouza] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1 to two hour runs 3 times a day and you can sometimes keep up with them on your mtn bike? so they are running 40 miles a day? hmmmm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Dalton, We'll believe it when we see it!!! Hope the old fella has trimmed down a bit, otherwise he might have a heart attack and you'd lose a great dad. Tell him not to go too hard OK?? Thanks for the post. Please let him know all of his fans will be watching out anxiously for the results. We've been waiting a very long time for this. Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's Huge!!!!

Met your Dad in his prime racing career years ago in when he came up to Toronto. We had a great chat about a mutual friend, his neighbour growing up who now runs the LA Tri series. His flair and style was awesome and he brought much creditability to Duathlon or is he still calling it Biathlon!!

Super nice guy and wish him much success and fun with his 'comeback!'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey dalton, how do you know when a girl likes you? [frequent topic of conversation between dalton and i].

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: kenny souza and paul Thomas raceing again! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
u know when

Support The Greatest Dad In The World!!!
Last edited by: daltonsouza: Nov 4, 04 19:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just got back from Kenny and Dalton's house. Heard I was training a ton and ready to race. Sounds like a few shenanigans are being played. However, this may get both of us out the door and hit the road.

I will say that Kenny has done more training in the last 4 weeks than he has done in a year. Lost 20 pounds but not quite ready for Zofingen. I bet Dalton would give him a run for his money.

Dan.....should I assume that Dalton's answer to the girl question is the same as Jurgen's???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Dalton,

Huge honor having you on the forum. Your Dad inspired many of us. He is a legend in the sport and it is a thrill to hear he is coming back.

This is very good news.

-Hope to see you on the forum again soon!

Tom.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dalton...very cool. Your dad still has fans all over the world. Some of us even bought Nishiki tri bikes and got Avia cycling shoes...

Now we just need some North American race director to put on a killer 6 mile run - 93 mile bike - 20 mile run race like Zofingen....with 10000 ft of climbing along the lines that Slowman suggested some months ago

....come to think of it, I have just such a course. Problem is that it is in a National Park and they won't allow any more athletic "events" in there :-(
Quote Reply
Re: kenny souza and paul Thomas raceing again! [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ask and you shall receive.....Sept. 3, 2005.....Ottawa.....15k/180k/42k......registration opens Nov. 15, 2004.....Somersault productions.....see thread on duathlon.com
Quote Reply