Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best deals on wetsuits
Quote | Reply
Might this be the time of year to buy? You know, '04 models and such.

Lookin to pick up a 2nd wetsuit for colder swims, already have a 3yr old sleeveless QR.

Full suit, maybe one of those head pieces too.

Maybe it would be cheaper to just have a couple Krispy Kremes every day and build up the natural insulation I sorely lack.

Hypothermia sucks.

Spinnee

The Ride of Truth - OWN your ride.
Quote Reply
Re: Best deals on wetsuits [Spinmeister] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know what the specials are right now but www.wetsuit.com is promotion wetsuits I love mine and they are considerably cheaper than the big names because they sell direct no dealers.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do a search on this forum for Desoto t1 - Monty has great deals on t1 suits & will even do a trade-in on your QR suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
www.sportsbasement.com was selling the Orca P flex for $280 on their website. The price says $350.00 on the web ad but when you go and check out its $280.00. I think they have sold more than a few of these and the sizes may now be limited, but you may want to check it out. Great suit for the price. Buy 1 size larger in the fullsuit...the torso is a bit short.

Mark

Who bought a size 10 P flex last week
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with Jim! I actually demo suits for Promotion. These suits have some unique features and the

price is great. Check out www.wetsuit.com Sometimes in the winter you can even get one of these

low priced in select sizes for even cheaper. If you have any questions the staff is very helpful if you

unable to try one on.

Enjoy the journey!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DESOTO!!! They have both the wetsuits and the polar caps. Their wetsuits are on sale AT De Soto and Trisports. A T1 top and TRES bottom comes to $260, total. Sports basement had some on sale recently, I haven't looked lately.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Best deals on wetsuits [TRI4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Promotion has polar caps on sale!

Plus the neon green and black color scheme allows family and friend to find you in a IM with like 2000

black wetsuits!

Check out www.wetsuit.com

Off season is the best time to get a good deal if your size is available.

Enjoy the journey!
Quote Reply