Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

In Response to the 'Canada' Thread...what have the yankee's wrecked canada with?
Quote | Reply
i'm sure we could fill this list REAL fast...

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply
Re: In Response to the 'Canada' Thread...what have the yankee's wrecked canada with? [Kevin Gregg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Personally, I kinda like Canada. Actually, I really like it.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: In Response to the 'Canada' Thread...what have the yankee's wrecked canada with? [Kevin Gregg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, I don't know... Jobs and a healthy economy? Note where most of Canada's population resides:

http://geodepot.statcan.ca/...e3/AnimatedMap_e.cfm

http://geodepot.statcan.ca/...op_dens_colour_e.pdf

Both of the above can be found here: http://geodepot.statcan.ca/...cMaps/pop_dist_e.cfm

But seriously, come on. We've contributed rap music, murder rates, and processed cheese. ;-)

Quote | Reply
Tasteless Pilsner. Nuf said.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No lets keep talking about Canada.

Another gift from Canada:

JDS Uniphase Dec 1999 $130. per share

Today $3.10 per share

But that's OK, I'll just work another ten years to make my money back :(
Last edited by: Monk: Oct 30, 04 10:44
Quote Reply
Re: In Response to the 'Canada' Thread...what have the yankee's wrecked canada with? [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anything we want to :)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_____ O-O>

houstonadventureracing.com (H.A.R.T.)
houstonracing.com (Houston TriClub )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Baldwin brothers.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shhhhhh! They might try and liberate us from our oppressive Liberal government (and take our water...)

Kidding, of course, sort of...

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What Canada thread???
Quote Reply
Re: In Response to the 'Canada' Thread...what have the yankee's wrecked canada with? [woodenshoes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never mind, just had to go down the page...........:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ahhhhhhhhhh, Canada. America's attic. Much nicer than Mexico, America's basement, eh?

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply