Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IMFL Slowtwitch In-Gathering [triguy42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
If it's 60F when I start the bike I will get frostbite on my nose and ears!
Could be 55. Bring a jacket. Also, it will be cool again on the run (sunset 5:00PM) unless you plan to be finished by then.
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Slowtwitch In-Gathering [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anybody who wants to get a call from the IMFL prerace dinner, who is going to be AT the prerace dinner, PM me with your cell # and I will call you from wherever we are sitting and point out the other ST'ers who have done the same. Pics for the forum, backslapping and trash-talk about who will kick who's ass on Saturday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not sure if i'll be able to make the dinner at schooners or not. but, i'm leaving tonite.... good luck to you monk and to everyone else that is doing IMF. hopefully i'll see some of you down there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am not going ot the dinner, but good luck everyone! What are your #'s? I am 1971, a good vintage!

If you see a girl in a black trisuit with a big yellow star on the back and front, that is me, yell, "Hi Nicole!"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I probably wont make the dinner. Likely that my wife and daughters will try to drag me somewhere away from Tri-ville. Trying to make it a good trip for the family as they have put up with my nonsense for long enough. In any event on race day I will be wearing a orange, white and black DSS trisuit with # 1520 all over the place riding a red p2k. Say hello if we cross paths. Best of Luck to All. Looking foreword to the end of this IM journey and some serious down time.

Cheers,

Jim

Jim

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck everyone, be safe and have fun!
Quote Reply

Prev Next