Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: please god say i'm right [David Clinkard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I totally race in Jammers and a tri top, howevr, this thread is giving me some genius ideas for race gear.. I'm starting to come around to the idea of a hawaiin shirt on top, with a nice big pimpin hat (with a feather), some bling bling jewery, the big glasses and a speedo ;). Where to stop.. hell, we could gold plate our bikes.. but trade in the tri bike.. I think a bannana bike, or a modified bike (recumbrent style) would work better. Man.. and to think I use to think it would be hilarious to get some pointy red fur (ala old style greek war helmets) and stick that on your helmet.. and then get an old tri pointed hat (or big top hat) for the run.. i love the ideas this forum has.

David

Oh hell yeah! In true pimp style I'd be rollin' up to the race in my drop-top sixty duce laid to the ground sportin' 24's with a hundred spokes on each corner.

Give it up for the king of all playas...
Quote Reply
Re: please god say i'm right [timberwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
all playas must gather and show the "Greek Shipping Magnate Triathlon Club" who has the true thug thizzle. get our girls out with the daisy dukes that show much boodie. let them keep them skinny super models. we need ladies with some boom to them.

this could take triathlon to another level. have those who want performance continue on thier way while the rest of us bring style into the game. one trophy for fastest time another for most flava.

ladies don't hate the playa. hate the game.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: please god say i'm right [ultra-poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's not forget the Courvassier at the aid stations. In fact, I'll ride a tandem with one of my fly hunnies laid out in the aero position up front while I kick back and get my drink on and my snack on.

When playas meet, it's always a treat.
Quote Reply
Re: Bizarre athletic fashions [skeets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, the trend in loose shorts favored by today's NBA stars was started by non other than.....ta da!...

Michael Jordan

Yep, most of today's players grew up idolizing MJ, who was the first to wear loose stuff - check out pictures of the players from the early 80s (Magic, Larry Bird, et al) and you'll see that they wore short shorts then, and then you can see pictures of MJ and how the shorts got looser and looser throughout the late 80s & 90s.

To paraphrase one of his ads - "Be Like Mike"
Quote Reply
Re: please god say i'm right [timberwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
much love to you timberwolf.

dear god i love this forum the more i read it. all you guys and gals rawk. even the haters.

Quote Reply
Re: Bizarre athletic fashions [smlorkis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
great point smloriks. anything to get larry bird out of his hot pants. those long pasty white thighs...shudder.

Quote Reply
Tri-Pimp Accesories [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to complete the look from http://www.Pimpdaddy.com

http://secure.hostasaurus.com/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=pdcom&Category_Code=POC
http://www.phatpimpclothing.com/hi/phatpimp/phatinfo.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Last edited by: eric: Apr 21, 03 13:02
Quote Reply
Re: Tri-Pimp Accesories [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eric,

Lemmie hook ya up with some props for the link. However, a true professional man of leisure buys nuttin' of da rack. Everyting is custom made baby. Gots ta be original if you wants to be respected.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri-Pimp Accesories [timberwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol this is for the "sprint" Pimps not for the experienced Iron Pimp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: Tri-Pimp Accesories [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The worst is when you are riding up behind a chick in a race with a nice butt but as you get close the grim realization descends, "Hey, that's a man baby!" Takes away one of the simple pleasures in life.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri-Pimp Accesories [slick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
The worst is when you are riding up behind a chick in a race with a nice butt but as you get close the grim realization descends, "Hey, that's a man baby!" Takes away one of the simple pleasures in life.

Similar thing happens when lifeguarding. Your perifery(sp?) catches a nice toned and tight butt doing a flip turn and the ol' brain begins to think "must get phone number...." After that, you go on MILF duty (watching the kiddie wading pool).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bah, you think you guys are hot sh*t. I got a pair of these bad boys on my bike. Im the pimp daddy up here in canada.

2 fly ladies and a phat bike...cant touch this!

Peace

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply
Re: Tri-Pimp Accesories [Kevin_Queens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Bah, you think you guys are hot sh*t. I got a pair of these bad boys on my bike. Im the pimp daddy up here in canada.

2 fly ladies and a phat bike...cant touch this!

Peace
Yo! Internationally respected-yet locally accepted. I like it. So, why is there smoke comming out of your aero-drink system?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
*cough cough*

screw gatorade, try gin and herb....you'd be amazed by the effects!!!

im so aero, i feel like im flying!!!

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply

Prev Next