Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Endless vs. Infinite?
Quote | Reply
On yesterday's OLN coverage of IM CDA there were several commercials for the Infinite Pools. Anyone have any input, research, preference between the Endless Pool and the Infinite Pools?

Hack
Quote Reply
Re: Endless vs. Infinite? [Hack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Judging from the title, I thought this was gonna be an "Immovable object vs. the Irresistible Force" type of thread. Turns out its about "bathtubs".

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: Endless vs. Infinite? [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Infinity is only a mathematical concept...............
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Based on their website, the Infinite pools are about the same price (approx. $17,000) as the Endless.

There is another competitor, Medallion Pools.com, at about 1/2 the price. The specs look very competitive with the others. Does anyone have any first hand experience with this product?

"It is never too late to fix your childhood!"

Tom Robbins

Dean Wilson
http://www.anaerobiczone.com
Bicycle Protection Indoors & Out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
personally i'd go for the endless pool... i don't think i could stand swimming in a figure 8.
Quote Reply
Re: Endless vs. Infinite? [isbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are probably aware, but in case you are not there was a review of the endless pool on this site. http://www.slowtwitch.com/...;text=endless%20pool

Cheers,

fka: bassman

After the swim, I'm a fish outta water.
Quote Reply
Re: Endless vs. Infinite? [isbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting. I had never heard of medallion, either. I guess the real question is how well the ExerSwim propulsion works. After all, the pool isn't the important part. How well the propulsion system works would seem to be the key.

I'd love to hear from someone who has used the Medallion/ExerSwim system. It is far cheaper.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had an Endless Pool for around 3 years now. My wife and I use it all the time. I've gone from only swimming in the EP straight into an IM swim without any problems whatsoever. They can be boring, but they're also great for continuous swimming (no turns.) I have the longer, wider one with a deep end. If you can swing the bucks, I'd highly recommend it.
Quote Reply