Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: FSA SLK Compact ISIS crank with Token Ceramic Bottom Bracket
Quote | Reply
For sale is a FSA SLK compact crank (110mm BCD). Crank arm lenth is 172.5mm. Chain rings are Stronglight CT2 50/34 with black chain ring bolts. I believe I put this on my race bike beginning in 2007, so I think it has 2 full seasons of racing, plus some training. Great cosmetic condition, except that I dropped a chain and scuffed the clear coat on the back side of the carbon spider (see 5th photo) near the points where the chain ring bolts mount. Bottom bracket is a 68x108mm Token Ceramic (model TK892TBT I believe), English thread and is in great condition. Ti spindle, carbon shell, ceramic bearings. $149 shipped within the Continental USA via USPS, PayPal preferred. Insurance is optional and extra. Will ship to Canada, but additional shipping will add to the cost.

I wanna go fast!
Last edited by: ironmanatee: Feb 1, 09 8:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA SLK Compact ISIS crank with Token Ceramic Bottom Bracket [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm'd
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA SLK Compact ISIS crank with Token Ceramic Bottom Bracket [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price lowered above.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price lowered above.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply