Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Two good movies
Quote | Reply
Got to go out to the movies with Mrs. Vitus this weekend. (I don't think we're going to let my brother-in-law leave. Possibly we'll chain him to our kitchen table.)

We saw "Hero." Excellent movie. Epic story, beautiful scenes, cool action. Two thumbs up.

We also rented "High Noon," again. That movie gets better every time I see it. There's no filler in that movie- every scene is awesome. For some reason it struck me this time how violent Will Kane is- his first reaction is often to react with violence, and he has to consciously check his impulse.

And Mrs. Ramirez- wotta woman!

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Two good movies [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
High Noon? isn't that a brand new western movie with Gary Cooper? :-)
so the question is: at the end does he get out of the church to fight?hehe

We saw Shark Tale and it was really really funny!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought "Hero" was very cool. My girlfriend, she didn't like it so much.

==================================
but I can deal with the angels, cause it ain’t me they’re here to claim. it’s a good night for blowing ‘em off til some other day
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't get out to the flicks too much anymore. The rocketkids and Mrs. Rocket staying home with the kids causes us to manage our budget a little closer and pay per view is a better option as nobody tries to kick me out for drinking beer in the theater.

The last movie I saw was Secondhand Lions. Shooting at door to door salesmen seems to be an honorable sport.

Rocketboy
Quote Reply
Re: Two good movies [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
We saw Shark Tale and it was really really funny!

I went to see that with Damien (my 6 year old son http://www3.sympatico.ca/...Photos/Damien-02.jpg) we both enjoyed it very much.

It's great that they make these movies were both grown-ups and kids can laugh. What a marketing concept ;)

Wilfried Heinle

Artificial Intelligence can never beat natural stupidity.
Quote Reply