Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seen the new HED Aerolab V04 new frame, forks etc
Quote | Reply
Hi guys,
Just seen exclusive images of the new HED Aerolab V04 frame and forks and carbon seat. Wait till you see it...looks great!!!!!!!

I am sworn to secrecy on the images so.....you will have to wait until Interbike to see it....still, only a couple of days away!!!!!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Seen the new HED Aerolab V04 new frame, forks etc [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's also got an aero seat post I forgot to mention......

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You filthy little tease.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Seen the new HED Aerolab V04 new frame, forks etc [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahahahahhha.....you know....I'm DYING to post pictures but I gave my word!!!!!!! what if I change my name by deed poll right now and thus it wouldn't be me giving out the images???????

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Come on HED Spain....I know you're reading this my friends.....let me post them up?! hahahhahaa

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah I got pictures of when Bigfoot took me to Jupiter in his spaceship. Of course I can't show you because I was sworn to secercy. No pictures no product.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Seen the new HED Aerolab V04 new frame, forks etc [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahahahaha....you're just trying to get me to PROVE it to you aren't you Mr. Tibbs!!!!!!????? of course....

.....then, when they do come out I can claim, see, told you it was nice.....

......but okay, I will give you a little bit of proof.....and in fact, perhaps you can answer me what it is.....

.....it has a 'leap!' logo on the forks and on the carbon seat....any idea what this is???????? the logo itself is like a circle with a figure kind of like doing a star-jump......what the hell is this????

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply