Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BIG Gargage Sale - Winter clothes, books, shoes, parts, etc
Quote | Reply
I am clearing out a ton of stuff in preparation for a move. All of the prices below do not include shipping. If someone wants to bundle things together, I will cut them a deal. Please e-mail me (instead of PM) if interested in items at: bill_of_ozATsbcglobalDOTnet. I will get pictures uploaded for those that would like to see them.

Profile Design Airstryke Aero Bar Aerobars

I have a set of Profile Design Airstryke Aero Bars for sale that are in good shape. They are the folding armrest style with round pads.

****$30

Michelin Pro2 Race 700x20 Dark Grey / Black

The tire is new and never ridden on.

****$25

Profile Design Aqua Rack

Up for sale are TWO Profile Design Aqua Racks. One is for a 27.2 seatpost, and the other is designed to clamp on the seat rails. They have been used sparingly and are in good shape. No cages included.

****$15

Profile Design Stoker 26.0 Base bar

Up for sale is a Profile Design Stoker base bar, 26.0. There is some slight scuffing from being in the garage for a couple of years but nothing major. These bars are basically new.

Features:
26.0mm diameter across width of bar
Allows for the widest aerobar clamping area available
Perfect "Stoker Bar" for tandems
Double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum construction
Shot peened and anodized finish for added strength and durability
Pre-drilled for internal cable routing
44cm widths
Matte black

**** $15

Cycleops MAG+ Bicycle Indoor Exercise Trainer

CycleOps Mag+ Trainer uses magnetic fields to generate a wide range of adjustable resistance, perfect for cyclists determined to stay in shape year round. Its unique design incorporates a flywheel for an unbeatably smooth and quiet ride. Choose from 5 resistance settings for varied workouts. Plus, the bar-mounted remote shifter means you never break your cadence.

This trainer is about 3 years old, and the flywheel is SLIGHTLY bent from being dropped during storage. The slight bend causes a little more vibration, but not serious. Included is the front wheel block.

**** $50

Wheelbuilder CH Aero Disc Cover for Powertap Pro

I have a slightly used Wheelbuilder Aero Disc Cover for Powertap Pro (pre-2007) for a Mavic Open Pro wheel 700c. It has a tiny crack at the hose inlet hole and standard scuffs from storage / use.

**** $30

Large Messenger Bag by β€œThe Backside”

I only used it twice, and it is super nice bag for only $50 new. I am asking $40. Here is the original sales thread: http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=330022 .

Specialized Carbon Trivent Shoes – Triathlon or Road 44.5 / 11.5

This is a pair of white Specialized Carbon Trivent Shoes in size 44.5 / 11.5. I used these shoes for a season and a half. They are still in nice shape, with the standard scuffs / scratches from regular use. They are great shoes that are nice and stiff with excellent ventilation. Included are the Specialized High Performance Footbed Arch Support +++ that were only used for about 100 miles. The arch supports cost about $45 alone.

**** $65

Nike Cycling Thermal Winter Jacket Windproof – Large – L

This is a size large Nike Cycling Thermal Winter Jacket in maroon. It has two side pockets and a vented chest pocket with zipper. It is in nice shape with the standard marks / wear / tiny stains from last winter’s use. It is a great top layer and stops wind very well. It measures 22” from side seam to side seam.

**** $40

Adidas Windfront Tights – Size Euro XL – US Large – wind front

This is a set of Adidas Windfront Tights – Size Euro XL. I have a 34-35” waist and they fit me very well. They do not have a chamois, so they are great to use as a top layer for cycling or for running. I only used them a handful of times last winter.

**** $50

Desoto Trisuit Triathlon Suit – Size Large

This is a Desoto trisuit in size large that comes with a fleece chamois. I have had it three years, but have only worn it once. (It is not the Power skinsuit. It is the regular Desoto front zip trisuit) Grey-Silver-Black
http://www.desotosport.com/...s/ClothingSizing.jpg

**** $40

Pearl Izumi Size Large Thermafleece Bib Knicker

This is a Pearl Izumi Size Large Thermafleece Bib Knicker. I have only worn it a handful of times last winter, and it very warm. It has the 3D Pro Chamois that is comfortable without being too bulky. I paid $150 last year for them.

*** $75

Louis Garneau Wind Tex Shoe Cover – XL

This is a set of Louis Garneau Wind Tex Shoe Covers in size XL. They are waterproof, windproof, and fleece lined. They are for 45.5-48.0 shoes, but I wore them on my 44.5 and they still fit great. I used them about a dozen times last winter and they are in great shape.

**** $30

Pearl Izumi Thermafleece Arm Warmers – Medium

This is a set of Pearl Izumi Thermafleece Arm Warmers size medium. They were only used about a dozen times last winter. They are in like-new condition.

**** $15

Cannondale Vented Short Sleeve Jersey - Large

This is a like new Cannondale Vented Short Sleeve Jersey in size large. It is a β€œpro” fit, so it is a tight large. I think I wore it twice last year. It is royal blue with grey trim.

**** $15

Prorace Sleeveless Jersey – XL

This is a new Prorace Sleeveless Jersey size XL that fits like a large.

**** $15

BOOKS!

I am cleaning out my library and I have clumped together books and will sell the books in groups. I won’t split the books up individually because there are eighteen books, and that would be a pain.

Triathlon Books - $25:
Triathletes Training Bible – Friel
Going Long – Friel
Iron Fit – Fink
Training Plan for Multisport - Bernhardt
Triathletes Training Diary for Dummies

Running Books – $12
Daniel Running Formula – Daniels
Complete Book of Running and Fitness – Lebow
Running for Dummies

Cycling Books – $30
Training and Racing with a Powermeter – Allen/Coggan
Cyclists Training Bible – Friel
Serious Cycling – Burke
High-Tech Cycling – Burke
Training for Cycling – Finney
Carmichael Training Systems Diary – Carmichael
Bicycling for Dummies

Sport Psychology – $10
Sports Psyching - Tutko
The Power of Positive Thinking – Peale
Sport Psychology for Cyclists - Miller
Last edited by: Little Bill: Dec 13, 08 11:35
Quote Reply
Re: BIG Gargage Sale - Winter clothes, books, shoes, parts, etc [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.flickr.com/...05@N05/?donelayout=1

Here are all of the photos!
Quote Reply
Re: BIG Gargage Sale - Winter clothes, books, shoes, parts, etc [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for the cycling books to dublin,ireland?

Professional Coaching Services
http://www.a1coaching.net
http://www.facebook.com/a1coaching
http://www.twitter.com/a1_coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
email sent on aerobars.
Quote Reply
Re: BIG Gargage Sale - Winter clothes, books, shoes, parts, etc [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Desoto suit, Tri books, Cycling books, Aerobars, and Clamp-on bottle rack sold pending funds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much to ship the trainer to 43023 (Granville, OH)? I might be interested, if there haven't been any other offers.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do I have to do, when I wake up tomorrow, to become excellent. Do that, and then do it again the next day, and the next, etc. One day you'll wake up and the time and the fitness will have taken care of themselves."
Quote Reply
Re: BIG Gargage Sale - Winter clothes, books, shoes, parts, etc [Nailey13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The trainer sold locally this morning. Merry Christmas!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did you get my paypal and address?
Quote Reply
Re: BIG Gargage Sale - Winter clothes, books, shoes, parts, etc [beavertriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe so. Please PM your name to verify. (It is not in your profile) Thanks!
Quote Reply