Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ROTOR Cranks - Titanium RS4 53/39 - 172.5 $395
Quote | Reply
Because spinning in circles is sooooo old tech

Rotor RS4 Ti cranks. 53/39 rings and the ti model is 90g (I think) lighter than the standard model. Less than 1500 miles on them and in great condition. More info on www.rotorusa.com

If you're a masher and a strong masher at that you really might love these cranks. I'm selling these for a friend but I used to ride them (now ride Q-rings) and if you want pure speed from a pedal mashing versus circular spinning stroke rotors are amazing. Friend of mine (he's on the forum) who's an admited pedal masher swears he dropped 3 min form his 40k time and has a set on all his bikes. he's a mid 9hr Kona Ironman guy btw and cranks our sub hour 40k bike legs like clockwork. Absolutely swears by the rotors. I loved mine on my mountain bike as you could climb stuff that no one else could even touch and when others were in their granny gear you were still in the middle ring! It was like 4-wheel drive as you didn't have to concentrate on spinning or smoothing out your stroke as the cranks did all that for you. You just pushed down as hard as you could go and it was like riding a rocket! On the road i find I spin more and moved to Q-rings which I absolutely love. I have a low heel smooth pedal stroke though so I'm not really a good candidate for rotors. But if you like to just push down on the pedals, stomp and go, the rotors will make you fly...

$895 retail. $395+ship although you might be able to argue him down for $395 shipped... You can PM me or email Ray at roadwarrior@hawaii.rr.com if you're from Hawaii and ride a lot you'll probably recognize his email right away=)

Awesome cranks!

Quote Reply