Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Lew VT-1 / Tune MIG45 + MAG160 & Zero Gravity 07 brakeset
Quote | Reply
For sale as new Lew VT-1 wheelset with Tune MIG45, Tune MAG160 hubs....960g the set!!!!!!!!!!!!! used for about 200kms only.....back problems have put me off the bike for ages and I'm not racing again so this set is wasted inside a Scicon bag so its time to sell them! They deserve someone who's gonna slap em around!!!!!!!!! They are an amazing set of wheels and the response is ridiculous....made my bike 5.9kg !!! Had them laced up by TUNE in Germany with all black spokes and hubs for that stealth look!

The have Vittoria Corsa tyres on.

Will consider selling Zero Gravity 07 brakes with them as these are also off the bike and in a box....these have even less use...and have Swisstop black brake pads.....
Offers please.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Last edited by: sperera: Dec 1, 08 6:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lew VT-1 / Tune MIG45 + MAG160 & Zero Gravity 07 brakeset [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the Zero Gravity are 0G-07s

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lew VT-1 / Tune MIG45 + MAG160 & Zero Gravity 07 brakeset [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lew VT-1 / Tune MIG45 + MAG160 & Zero Gravity 07 brakeset [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
make me an offer i cant refuse....heh heh heh

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will give you my back for those wheels!

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lew VT-1 / Tune MIG45 + MAG160 & Zero Gravity 07 brakeset [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh man - you could drop another pound easy off that bike by ditching the Shimano drivetrain for Sram stuff and swapping out the heavy external BB crankset for a super smooth and light 600 gram Zipp/American Classic ISIS combo. You could be looking at sub 12 pounds with those mods...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lew VT-1 / Tune MIG45 + MAG160 & Zero Gravity 07 brakeset [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahahahahhahaa....ahhhhhhhhh you making my back ache laughing man......

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, the undue strain on that poor, unsuspecting rear derailleur.

Sweet wheel and bike. Here's a bump for you, gratis.
Quote Reply