Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: RENN Disk, American Classic(404), Q-Rings, Zero Gravity Brakes-Updated
Quote | Reply
Hey All,

I have got a few things that I hope interest some of you guys. I have got a RENN 575 disk with a just about brand new TUFO tubular tire glued. I have switched to road racing this past year and it has sat in its wheel bag all year. Would rather see someone using it. Comes with skewer and a Dura Ace 10sp cassette 12-23. $375 obo pluse shipping. I also have a American Classic/Zipp 404 16 spoke tubular would like to get $275 obo plus shipping for the front wheel. Will sell as a pair for $600 obo plus shipping. No scratches and the stickers on the American Classic have been removed. Please get these to a good home. I also have a set of Q-Rings for Campy crankset $125 obo plus shipping for those. One other item I have is a set of Zero Gravity Brakes ti version. These come also with a almost new set of Zipp Brake pads and the regular brake pads. Retail on these with the pads is about $450 would like to get $200 obo plus shipping BRAKES have been SOLD Thanks. Thanks for taking a look. Email me for pics. I currently have them sitting down at my local bike shop. I am in Alabama so whatever shipping is to your location and how ever you want them shipped. Thanks for taking a look.

Update:
Zero Gravity brakes are sold
Renn 575 is sold

Still Available
American Classic/Zipp 404 Front 16 spoke still available $250 obo plus shipping
Q-Rings Campy $115 plus shipping
Please give these a good home.

Craig
Last edited by: craigtris: Nov 28, 08 14:45
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RENN Disk, American Classic(404), Q-Rings, Zero Gravity Brakes [craigtris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Craig. I sent you a PM regarding the ZG brakes.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RENN Disk, American Classic(404), Q-Rings, Zero Gravity Brakes [140Ironman6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it. Thanks and I replied back to you. Thanks again..

Craig
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RENN Disk, American Classic(404), Q-Rings, Zero Gravity Brakes [craigtris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If brakes fall through let me know

Eric Doehrman
E3 Multisport
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you tell me about how many miles are on the Renn, what model Tufo and bout where you are so I can figure out shipping

Thanks
Chris
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RENN Disk, American Classic(404), Q-Rings, Zero Gravity Brakes [cbpowers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for asking about the Renn 575. The wheel has approx. 500 miles on it. As for the Tufo model I cannot remember. I will let you know later today. I have the wheel at a friends bike shop currently. Also just fyi I am including with the wheel a 10sp Dura Ace cassette and the skewer so hopefully this will get someone started well. I am in Huntsville, Alabama. Please PM me and we can work out all the details for you. Thanks again.

Craig
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, if the amclassic rear is 28h I am interested. thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RENN Disk, American Classic(404), Q-Rings, Zero Gravity Brakes [40x14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The American Classic/Zipp is a 16 spoke front wheel. Thanks.

Craig
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RENN Disk, American Classic(404), Q-Rings, Zero Gravity Brakes-Updated [craigtris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for weekend crowd.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RENN Disk, American Classic(404), Q-Rings, Zero Gravity Brakes-Updated [craigtris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump up. Please take a look and give these a good home. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Craig
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to bump this up. Please give the wheel and qrings a good home. Thanks.

Craig
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm very interested in the American Classic. Could you email me a few pictures please?

ipull400watts@gmail.com

---
KyleKranz.com
Win a pair of SKORA Running Shoes!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RENN Disk, American Classic(404), Q-Rings, Zero Gravity Brakes-Updated [ipull400watts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics have been sent to you. Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think.

Craig
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size are the Q-Rings? What color are they (Black?)

Can you send me an email, I am not on here very much, but am interested if the price is right.

rycase at gmail dot com

Quote | Reply
Thanks for asking about the q rings. they are the black ones that are on the rotor website. They have about 500 miles on them how about $115 plus shipping. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Craig
Quote Reply