Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DA TT crankset - updated
Quote | Reply
All asking prices (now reduced) include domestic USA shipping; of course if you want more than one item or have some alternative to shipping, I'm happy to deal accordingly. Can send pics if you want...

1) CycleOps Fluid2 trainer - SOLD, thanks.

2) PearlIzumi Typhoon booties - SOLD, thanks.

3) Castelli KISS thermal bib tights - SOLD, thanks

4) Dura-Ace 7700 TT (54-42) crankset, 175mm. This is the 9-spd vintage with the huge "DURA-ACE" logos on the solid outer ring, plus the matching anodized silver inner ring (not the darker regular plating). Rings were used for one HIM and one Oly, plus a few small ITTs and tune-up rides, maybe 200 miles total. Crankarms are older w/ numerous small scratches, but still very good overall w/o the typical shoe rub (logos intact) and no major hits. Can also throw in the original 53-39 rings (more miles than the TT set, but still decent), but not the Octalink BB, which I'm still using on another bike w/ a DA9 crankset and new Ultegra 10 shifting... so yes, this set-up will work fine with either 9 or 10 on the rest of your drivetrain. Prefer to sell the whole set for $120 but would consider selling the rings for $60(54)/$20(42) or $75 together.

PayPal preferred.
Last edited by: TriUno83: Nov 30, 08 16:15
Quote Reply
Re: Winter stuff, DA TT crankset [TriUno83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the bibs long or short leg? Can you send me a pic? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter stuff, DA TT crankset [biff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Full length, w/ ankle zips & reflective trim...

Last edited by: TriUno83: Nov 22, 08 16:24
Quote Reply
Re: Winter stuff, DA TT crankset [TriUno83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll buy the booties. Hit me with your PP account.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter stuff, DA TT crankset [likeastrike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump/update...
Quote Reply