Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTD: Thompsons Elite 26.0 Stem 90mm
Quote | Reply
Been trying to find a Thompsons Elite 26.0 stem in 90mm (https://www.cambriabike.com/shopexd.asp?id=30552) but cant find anywhere.

I know there are several other 26.0 stems available to use (deda, oval, vision size more etc.) but I have a Thompsons post which needs a friend on the bike. If anyone has a used one or knows where I can get a new one please drop me a line.

Also, I need 2 because im building up 2 identical bikes. Thanks!
Last edited by: lotremba: Nov 19, 08 13:43
Quote Reply
Re: WTD: Thompsons Elite 26.0 Stem 90mm [lotremba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they look ugly as hell. you can do better. get a stem that matches your handlebars instead.

but, in the event that you are still set on buying an elite stem, email thomson and they should be able to locate a wholesaler that has some in stock. then you can go to that wholesaler's website, see what stores they supply, and get them to order the stem for you.
Quote Reply
Re: WTD: Thompsons Elite 26.0 Stem 90mm [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dont mind the Thompson aesthetics. To me Thompson is one of those thinking man companies that makes a limited number of bomp proof products. Im running a vision tech carbon front end and have the Vision Sizemore stem. It works fine but i would prefer to get a 4 bolt since Ive had the Vision slip on me a few times. Thanks for the suggestion. I will contact Thompsons and see if they can locate.
Last edited by: lotremba: Nov 19, 08 15:14
Quote Reply