FS: 2006 Guru Crono 53 (stock size) Frame and Fork - SOLD
Quote | Reply
2006 Guru Crono Frame stock size 53
ST: 53cm
TT: 55cm
STAngle: 76
HTAngle: 72.5
HT: 13.5cm

Included are the Cervelo Wolf TT fork (al steer tube) integrated Cane Creek Headset and the Guru seatpost.

The frame is in perfect condition and was lightly used during the 06 and 07 seasons. Probably less than 3k miles total.

$1800 or best offer

Last edited by: fiddlesandbikes: Dec 3, 08 14:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2006 Guru Crono 53 (stock size) Frame and Fork [fiddlesandbikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2006 Guru Crono 53 (stock size) Frame and Fork [fiddlesandbikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm running out of bumps before E-Bay.... make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump. $1600 or going to E-bay.... please don't make me use E-Bay...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey ive got the same frame brand new i picked up for an unbelievable price. I tried to sell it and ill have to say there does not seem to be a great market for trying to sell old guru frames. Dont ask me why they are incredible bikes. I would suggest hanging on to it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply