Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: cyclocross frameset size 50-52
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to build a nice cyclocross bike and I need a frame. size 50 or 52 would be great.

thank you.

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: cyclocross frameset size 50-52 [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See post above about the Calfee frameset (you seem to be about the right size) ... not a cross frame, but can't pass that deal up! VERY nice frame.

Re: WTB: cyclocross frameset size 50-52 [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its too small and I already have 2 road bikes. I dont know why nobody is buying that frame!

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's a bit big most likely, but I have a 54cm Redline Conquest Pro if you're interested.

Re: WTB: cyclocross frameset size 50-52 [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know someone looking for one in 54 - how much?

Re: WTB: cyclocross frameset size 50-52 [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the offer but 54 is too big.

thanks

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a friend selling his Redline Cross bike. If you'll email him about it at dshort@hemc.net he'll get back with you pretty quick. Just tell him Dustin sent you.

Here's the info:
53cm Redline Conquest Pro. Cross Bike. 105 9-speed shifters, LX rear derailier, 34-11 cassette, Ritchey Pro compact cranks 50-34, Cross bars, shimano 540 wheels. Techro Oryx brakes, with center levers. computer. $850.00 ( does not include pedals)

I'm sure it'd be 850 + shipping, but that'd be b/w you and him...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in a Small K2 Enemy ?? 2007/2008 Stock Brand New, only ridden maybe 1K around the block on a demo ride ... ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: cyclocross frameset size 50-52 [HCD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought and raced all last winter a CSK Dedacciai 7003 heat treated T6 aluminum bike. Size 52cm. TT is 53cm. I got it from our sponsor http://www.seiglersports.com/cyclocross.htm

I love it, but i want to race a custom steel or Ti cross bike of my own make or name. I could be talked out of it. Pictures, etc. if you want them or are interested. It would be frame, fork, headset (Cane Creek), seat clamp. Its got its fair share of nicks and scratches from hard racing, chain marks, but I dont think its got any dents. IOW-its not mint, but its not trashed. and yes I have crashed on it. its a cross race bike!!

It not only feels great racing, but makes a sweet commuter. Its stiff, but that tubeset rides like steel to me. Very comfy on the road, but sprints and climbs great too.

This winter I am racing a custom steel SS Bike so its not been raced in 2008. Its so good in fact I copied the geometry for my SS bike.
Ray
kartchamp20002000@yahoo.com

USA Cycling Cat. 2 Coach!! Yahoo
... ... ... ... ...
http://www.raysracingadventures.blogspot.com
Last edited by: rayhuang: Oct 30, 08 13:58
Quote Reply