Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by BK
Last edited by: BK: Sep 25, 08 10:06
Re: Litespeed Blade (one of a kind prototype) 57cm - Ready to race [BK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello,
I have had a litespeed in the past and would say hands down the best bike i have owned. What else can you tell me about the bike...any crashes, dents, scratches. I am curious as to why you would be getting rid of this bike if you just bought it. What else is changed on it from the original. What do you like and dislike about the bike? Thanks for your help.

PS any more pictures???

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Litespeed Blade (one of a kind prototype) 57cm - Ready to race [Mitri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree, I currently own two Litespeeds and they are awesome bikes (I also have a Litespeed Siena road bike).

As far as I know, the updated seatpost collar and post is what makes it different from the original; not sure if there were any other changes made to it but that's what I'm referring to. The geometry is standard.

This one is in great condition, there are no dents, cracks or anything serious like that. A couple minor scrapes on the carbon seatpost from sliding it in and out to adjust the height - just cosmetic. The decals are a little worn in a couple places but you can always order a new set of those from Litespeed. In fact, I have been debating whether to order the new decals or go for the full stealth look... I guess the good news is that since the frame is ti, any scratches you do get can easily be polished/buffed out.

As far as why I'm selling it: Fair question since it is a very nice bike. Lets just say, I have a habit of buying bikes that strike my fancy and I jumped on this one because I love Litespeed's and thought it was a good deal. Since I bought this, I've also bought a new Cervelo that I'd been wanting. So I guess the bottom line is that I need to thin my bike herd and can't really justify having multiple TT/Tri bikes. Since my wife bought me some new Zipp 404s for my birthday, I figured I'd sell the Blade & wheels as a complete package to make my life easier.

I can certainly take some more pictures. I'll add a few more to the listing, but f you PM me with an email address and any special requests I'll give you close-ups of anything you want to see.
Last edited by: BK: Sep 22, 08 13:14
Quote Reply
Re: Litespeed Blade (one of a kind prototype) 57cm - Ready to race [BK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow. Bump for a truly awesome package at a bargain price. I'm surprised nobody has jumped on this already. I guess titanium is really *that* out? :/ Sad...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny. I e-mailed H*****t about this bike when he listed it, and you beat me to the punch!
Quote Reply
Re: Litespeed Blade (one of a kind prototype) 57cm - Ready to race [tri-3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Funny. I e-mailed H*****t about this bike when he listed it, and you beat me to the punch!
Sorry about that. I guess the good news is that now you can have a second chance and get a few upgrades while you're at it :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's very tempting, as I love titanium and litespeeds. I'll think about it, but just got a new bike sponsor, so may go with them....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any geometry differences from a production frame?
Quote Reply
Re: Litespeed Blade (one of a kind prototype) 57cm - Ready to race [Chappy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope it was a standard 2004 production frame that was simply updated to add the newer seat collar design, etc. I guess my "one of a kind" description is kind of confusing.
Last edited by: BK: Sep 23, 08 7:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Darn, need a 58 tt. Nice bike, good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Litespeed Blade 57cm - Ready to race [BK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To answer a question that a few people are asking:

Yes I would be willing to sell it without the wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: Litespeed Blade 57cm - Ready to race [BK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
650 or 700 wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Litespeed Blade 57cm - Ready to race [MagicNC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, the bike is sold, I forgot to update the listing.
Quote Reply