Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS : Lots Of Cool Stuff ! Needs to go, Best offer gets it !
Quote | Reply
1 - Pair of SHoes Shimano TR50 Triathlon with carbon outsole. Size 42.5 Brand new still in original box. retails for 179

2 - Kuota K03 Carbon crankset 53-39 with 172.5mm brand new with GXP BB. It is made by SRAM (it's written on it) and looks to me to be a Sram Force.

3 - Suunto T4 Brand New HRM black volcano is the colour. make me an offer.

4 - Pair of Ultegra brakes, brand new retails for 159 at nytro

5- Velocity V1 2Xu Wetsuit small -medium used 3-4 times retails for 575 at nytro...

6 - New with tags 2XU Elite BibShort Retails for 129.99 at nytro....

PM with offers for everything... I will only answer to PM...

It really needs to go to make some space so this is your chance to get some brand new great products on a super deal !

-Hoping to make it in the bike industry!
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Lots Of Cool Stuff ! Needs to go, Best offer gets it ! [davidtriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything is still for sale, except the Suunto Watch !

Leave me your offers !

D.

Quote Reply
Re: FS : Lots Of Cool Stuff ! Needs to go, Best offer gets it ! [davidtriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is the size of the bib shorts?
Quote Reply
Re: FS : Lots Of Cool Stuff ! Needs to go, Best offer gets it ! [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size Small!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wish those shoes were a few sizes larger!

" Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. - Enzo Ferrari "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quick Update ...

1 - Pair of SHoes Shimano TR50 Triathlon with carbon outsole. Size 42.5 Brand new still in original box. retails for 179 .. give me 100 $ shipped

2 - Kuota K03 Carbon crankset 53-39 with 172.5mm brand new with GXP BB. It is made by SRAM (it's written on it) and looks to me to be a Sram Force. 225$ shipped

3 - Suunto T4 Brand New HRM black volcano is the colour. make me an offer. SOLD

4 - Pair of Ultegra brakes, brand new retails for 159 at nytro ... 80 shipped

5- Velocity V1 2Xu Wetsuit small -medium used 3-4 times retails for 575 at nytro... 300$

6 - New with tags 2XU Elite BibShort Retails for 129.99 at nytro.... 80 shipped

PM with offers for everything... I will only answer to PM...

Quote Reply