Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

send your love
Quote | Reply
send your love to kevin_queens he's having one bad night.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: send your love [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol...thanks

hopefully its better than my day, i wrote my first final exam this afternoon, and i thought i did well, now im having second though. put on top of that the 4 inches of fresh snow in the past week (it was gorgeous 2 weeks ago), and the bike problems, and yeah, the night is just dandy... :(

oh well...school is done soon, and hopefully the snow melts so i can get riding and running outside again!

-kevin

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply
Re: send your love [Kevin_Queens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Kev, the "good" thing about when things suck is that you can generally look forward to them improving soon. But that is tempered by remembering "things could always be worse". Bottom line: Although it seems like it sucks right now it might not be all that bad and it will probably get better soon anyway. Good luck!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: send your love [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks tom.

things are starting to look up (one exam down), and the weather is starting to get better.

going home in 3 weeks, and i get to see my g/f again for the first time in 2 months, which will be good.

Hope everything works out with you too (this A**hole on ebay) as well as congrats on another amazing article.

i sent the one about "that guy" to my whole team, who absolutely loved it.

the elite athlete article gave me chills down my spine too, you are an amazing writer!!!

-Kevin

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply