Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Set of HED 3 Race Wheels- SOLD!
Quote | Reply
For Sale: Set of HED 3 Race Wheels

These wheels were originally purchased new from trisports.com about 3-years ago. They are 700c carbon tri-spoke wheels with aluminum tubular rims. The wheels have never been crashed or abused and are as true as the day I bought them, which means they are very true. There are no chips, cracks, or other damage other than a short hair thin scratch on one of the decals (see photos). The scratch does not extend onto the carbon. I have only used these wheels on race days so they have spent the vast majority of their time sitting in a dark closet. I would estimate they have around 300 miles on them.

Each wheel has a Tufo S3 Lite tubular tire mounted to it. The front tire has about 300 miles on it and the rear tire was just changed so it only has 25 miles on it. Each tire also has about an ounce of the Tufo tire sealant in it for some additional puncture insurance. There are no skewers included as they did not originally come with the wheels and I’ve just been using the Shimano skewers from my training wheels.

The bearings are fast, smooth, and have zero play. The rear hub is designed to accept Shimano cassettes. I must warn you that these wheels may intimidate other competitors as you pass them because they do emit that sweet low pitched “Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo…!” as they slice through the air and down the road.

So why am I selling these beauties? Well, I’ve got another beauty in my life and I’m trying to raise some capital so that I can buy an engagement ring. I must point out that I’m not giving up the sport, I’m just planning to train harder rather than enjoy the free speed from these quality race wheels.

I have reduced the price to $925.00, shipping included (U.S. addresses only). I will accept payment via Paypal or a money order and I will ship the wheels immediately upon receipt of payment in my account. Please send me a personal message if you have any further questions or are interested in taking them off my hands.

Photos of the wheels can be viewed at…

http://picasaweb.google.com/WVTriman/HedH3RaceWheels

Thanks!

-Nathan Kile

SOLD
Last edited by: WVTRIMAN: Aug 4, 08 9:16
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Set of HED 3 Race Wheels [WVTRIMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good luck....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice! I just bought a pair for myself and paid more! good luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
agreed - very nice wheelset and a pretty good deal at this price!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Set of HED 3 Race Wheels [diegotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available... bump #1

New price!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Set of HED 3 Race Wheels- New Price! [WVTRIMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would you split them up and just sell the front?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Set of HED 3 Race Wheels- New Price! [Looper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looper-
I'd really rather not have to drag this sale out by trying to find someone to buy the back wheel. I think it's going to be easier to sell the set. If someone would want to purchase the back wheel first and we can all agree on prices that add up to what I'm asking for the pair than it is a possibility.

Anybody interested in the rear wheel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was thinking about buying a training rear, But why not upgrade the rear instead? If we can work a mutually acceptable deal i would be willing.

Run like you stole something
Formerly Fueled by ZYM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Set of HED 3 Race Wheels- New Price! [SLC_vt98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM's sent to interested parties
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Set of HED 3 Race Wheels- New Price! [Looper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Looper - So I believe I've struck a deal for the rear wheel. Are you still interested in the front?

Anyone else interested in the front wheel? It's out the door and on it's way to you for $460 including shipping!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wish I would have checked this again sooner - I just picked one up locally. Good luck with your sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the fromt. PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale of set pending
Quote Reply