Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

it's not about the bike...
Quote | Reply
As some of you know, Klep raced his first HIM last week at Timberman. Klep is just 20 yo and mainly races sprint tris and dus. Because races here are all draft-legal, Klep's bike is Giant TCR alu. For the Timberman he needed a tri-bike, so I thought I could reassemble the old '97 QR PR I had. With the help from some guys of the team and stuff that I still had from the original bike, we were able to get Klep a tri-bike for the race. Not state-of-the-art, but a good ride.

Today Klep went by my place to drop off the bike. He had a slow swim in the race and was telling me how on the bike he was passing all those guys with great bikes. The guy that was second in his AG had a Trek TT with Zipps. At the end, even with a below par run, Klep won his AG.

Klep also dropped off a book he had borrowed from me a long time ago. My copy of "It's not about the bike" :-)

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: it's not about the bike... [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very funny: your post is "its not about the bike"......but he "NEEDED" a "TRI BIKE" for a half ironman??? cause his tcr just won't do?????everyone knows you can't complete a traithlon wothout a "tri" bike!

i'm doing my first half soon.......crap!.....i better get a tri bike cause my "road" bike won't work.

wait......are you being a smartass, or is it me? :)

luke
Quote Reply