Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: how long do i make him wait for....you know [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See above. My comment had zero to do with your personal solution.

And yes, good grief indeed.
Quote Reply
Re: how long do i make him wait for....you know [Learn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
See above. My comment had zero to do with your personal solution. .

But the way you wrote it made it sound like it.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: how long do i make him wait for....you know [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you not see the entire paragraph after it?

Whole paragraph. Like two or three sentences. Yep. Right there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But your reasoning seems to justify daughters seeing their mother's bedroom have a revolving door on it that puts at risk their ability to form a trusting and permanent relationship with men.

This is what I have an issue with. My "reasoning" is that you don't have to put your life on hold to raise happy, well adjusted kids. You took it to "revolving bedroom door".

I'm not going to comment on your particulars because you aren't the one asking for advices and I don't think you're really into unsolicited commentary.

What this infers is not that you don't think I'm a slut with a revolving bedroom door, rather you are not going to comment on it.

Not that I give a rat's ass what you think.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All I know is that there have been complaints on your response from more than one womens.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My answer is that someone who has already chosen very badly once does need to put their romantic life on hold to raise well-adjusted kids who don't wind up making the same mistake and ending up in the same position - somebody's baby momma.

Clearly you do care what I think because you keep responding.

I don't care if you disagree with me; but if you are restating my position at least get it right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to take your comments and opinions to the Lavender where I'm sure they will much more appreciate your asinine remarks. We could all use a little less Learn in the womens.

Quote | Reply
see post 5 or 6 of this this thread; I'm the slut, remember? And I'd say that after reading through this entire thread, Learn is a d*ck...
Quote Reply
Re: how long do i make him wait for....you know [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well if you're one, then I don't mind being called one too. Good company. And my apparently "doomed to a life of terrible relationship choices", mal-adjusted kid likes you too!

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny, I think of Miss Snackie Chan everytime I eat blueberries. :-) They're so good right now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Learn - do you listen to Dr. Laura? You sound a lot like her (FTR - I love Dr. Laura)...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote Reply
Re: how long do i make him wait for....you know [NamssoB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heh. I guess you missed a thread around here where I got the beat down for defending her. I was actually called a misogynist - for defending a woman. Go figure.

Yeah, she rocks. We got into an argument once and I actually won. Not a relationship-ontheair-call thing, of course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh god, I'm getting flashbacks. You still don't get it to you, Learn. Regurgitating her advice to a bunch of women doesn't work on this board. And, I still don't believe you are friends with her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Last edited by: jenhs: Jul 16, 08 23:00
Quote Reply
Re: how long do i make him wait for....you know [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't regurgitate anything. Someone on a public forum asked for opinion and I gave mine from a unique (a guy's) perspective. I guess why I like her is we have some of the same ideas. And I don't really care what you believe. Whatever your problem is with me, I really don't care either and am not going out of my way to provoke you or anyone else, and I don't care 'what works' on this board. Conforming to your world view is not on my task list.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Someone on a public forum asked for opinion and I gave mine from a unique (a guy's) perspective.
This is not exactly the way it went down. The question from the OP was should she sleep with someone now or later? That was it. You took it to a whole other level, implying that she broke up a marriage, was a whore with the "used to be a married guy had to pay for it" comment, and that she should not date at all until her children are grown and that if she does they will have more drama in their lives than she has obviously already caused by divorcing their father. Buy the way, your opinion is not all that unique. Many undesirable men and women share your opinion in an attempt to justify their singleness under the pretense of holier than thou. Instead of attacking the characters of women, perhaps you should ask yourself why this other guy gets to have a wife and a girlfriend. What is it about him that has all the women banging down his door? Gee, maybe he's...I don't know....nice?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
>> and I don't care 'what works' on this board. <<

Well, there is your problem. We do. It's our board. Maybe you should stick to the main forum.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, I like to watch a train wreck from a distance as much as the next guy, but COME ON!

The more you talk, the madder they get.

If you are thinking of replying, DON'T. What ever you say will not be well received. Put the keyboard and walk away. Or better yet, why not weigh in on the great "Fern in workoutspace" debate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Conforming to your world view is not on my task list.

Well that's a relief! I'm perfectly happy without you in my world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply

Prev Next