Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Brand New Kuota KOM Frameset - size large $2,700
Quote | Reply
After several years of attempting to race the rather hilly Ironman Canada on a "tri" bike I wound up with serious neck issues and a beautiful new climbing frame - arguably one of the finest ever built according to recent reviews. The KOM (King of the Mountains) is also the choice of several teams in the Tour de France this year. Despite my best efforts to learn how to climb in the aero bars I could never match the climbing performance of my trusty old Pinarello so I decided to get back to my roots - but this time on an ultra-light (900 gram) road frame with a clip-on. Shortly after receiving my new Kuota KOM frameset three weeks ago I received orders from my neurologist to stop cycling altogether at least until I regain proper nerve function in my hand so it is with great regret that I am posting this frameset for sale.

I suspect there are other triathletes who prefer hillier courses and will appreciate the stiffness, superior handling and ultra-lightweight of this 900 gram road frame. I purchased the frame for $3,300.00 CDN and am willing to part with it for $3,000 CDN. Bump - $2,700

Please visit Kuota.com to view images and specs - it only comes in the one carbon cloth finish
Last edited by: mpsystems: Jul 29, 08 11:48
Quote Reply