Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Needed Polar Footpod PARTS
Quote | Reply
I have a Polar S1 footpad that works fine. The only problem is that the red button on the top (power button) will not turn unit on or off. I need the top cover (black piece that comes off while changing battery). Does anyone have a broken or dead footpod that they could part out? This is what I need:

Our biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs. The burning in your legs. And that voice in your head that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You just push harder. And then you hear that voice whisper, “can” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are
Quote Reply
Re: Needed Polar Footpod PARTS [Flatman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!

Our biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs. The burning in your legs. And that voice in your head that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You just push harder. And then you hear that voice whisper, “can” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd call Polar and get the part - they've always been really good at replacing parts on my power meters and footpods.
Quote Reply
Re: Needed Polar Footpod PARTS [jvinciqu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got a specific number or contact?

thanks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tel: (800) 227-1314 ask for repair/service and explain the part you need.

FYI - I am not affiliated with Polar.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Joe.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem - I hope it helps, and that you're up and running (so to speak...) in no time!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They said to contact my local authorized repair center. I left them a message and they are supposed to call me back this afternoon. :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If (for whatever reason) Polar doesn't come through, REI garage sales usually have things like this where the watch is busted and you can get the strap or footpod for not much.
Quote Reply