Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: My 52cm Felt B2 Pro complete bike. LOWERED PRICE
Quote | Reply
It's the end of the model year and time to replace my 2008 Felt B2 Pro 52cm with a new 2009. This bike has pretty limited miles on it and has been meticulously cared for. It is the bike used in this review:

http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/reviews/feltB2Pro.shtml

The bike you see in the photos is the bike you are buying with the following changes:
  • You may decide on the wheelset if you don't want the Zipp 606 clinchers to save some cash. I can sell it with Shimano 500 wheels or Mavic Aksiums or....
  • The cockpit has been upgraded to Easton Attack carbon fiber integrated aerobars:

I'd like to get $3800 with zipps, $2800 with Shimano or Mavic. This would be Visa or Mastercard, price includes shipping via UPS Ground to the lower 48 states within the U.S. only please. Please PM with questions/inquiries. The MSRP on this bike new is $5999.00 with the Zipps. About $4199 with Shimano or Mavic clincher training wheels.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Jun 21, 08 7:27
Quote Reply
Re: FS: My 52cm Felt B2 Pro complete bike. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow...that is a beautiful bike....

Our biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs. The burning in your legs. And that voice in your head that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You just push harder. And then you hear that voice whisper, “can” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Tom - any chance that you could order your 2009 bike in a size 58 or 60? That would really help me out for next year's liquidation. :-D

Gorgeous ride - someone's going to get a fantastic deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any idea when the Felt 2009 bikes will be available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: My 52cm Felt B2 Pro complete bike. [geekysteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about a 58 and a 60.. ya know... in case the 58 is too small!

Breakfast is for Closers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

hello, this is a beautiful bike. I am 5'7" and previously rode a 51cm Litespeed Saber. Based on your posting, I am assuming you are a sales rep for Bikesport. Because you are in Michigan and I am in New Mexico, it would be impossible to do a bike fit. So based on your previous sales, would the 52cm be the right size for my height or would a 50cm be better? I am not fond of long top tubes. Also, does the cockpit have the same stem? I like the flexibility of having to rise it if needed.

Thanks,

~Henri
Quote Reply
Re: FS: My 52cm Felt B2 Pro complete bike. [callofthewild] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I decided to turn this one lose when I got the call asking what sizes of the 2009 Z25 and new F3SL we wanted. They are supposed to start arriving next week. I have the PDF images of them but Felt asked me not to post those. I can tell you the bikes look good- a bit of a departure from previous Felt graphics/color schemes. The new F3SL has a SRAM Red kit and retails for $3500. I bought one in my size to check it out as a review bike.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: My 52cm Felt B2 Pro complete bike. [hmgrau] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I'm 5'9" and I have an aftermarket 120 mm Oval Concepts stem on there. I needed more reach on the 52cm frame but I didn't want the higher stack on the 54cm frame.

At 5'7" you may be just about OK for this, but I'd suggest I have to swap out the stem for you. IF you are considering this bike I'd urge to to get a good set of measurements or use Dan's retailer database on Slowtwitch to locate a FIST certified fitter near you. You'll have to pay them for the fit but it will be money well spent.

Let me know if you have further questions. This is a shot of me on the bike to give you some sense of my proportions:

and...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: My 52cm Felt B2 Pro complete bike. [callofthewild] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Felt is telling us there is limited availability on the road models F3SL and Z25 in the new 2009's right now. We should see the first ones next week as well as other Felt dealers around the U.S.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Tom
Wanted to know if the bike is still available? I'm very interested please let me know.
Thank you Geo.
Quote Reply