Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Minoura Rear Hydration System for parts
Quote | Reply
I bought the Minoura rear saddle mounted system but lost the seat rail clamp piece so if anyone has one that's just sitting, I'd be willing to take it off your hands for a price.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Minoura Rear Hydration System for parts [masterslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume you mean the almost flat metal backing piece that mounts under the seat? Do you also need the screws. If so, I have the parts you need and can send it to you. PM me with your address.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Minoura Rear Hydration System for parts [walnutcreek tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Minoura Rear Hydration System for parts [masterslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm bumping the thread again since I still need the part after a USPS error in the shipping of the last one from walnutcreektri.

Anyone out there have one of these?

Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it's the piece that goes under the saddle I've got one you can have, but one of the threads is stripped so you'll have to use a different bolt and a locking nut. PM me if you want it.

Fred
Quote Reply