Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kuota Kalibur for Sale
Quote | Reply
Selling a Kuota Kalibur 2007 Size SMALL White

Price for the Frameset alone is $1700...For the Bike built with DA/Ultegra mix $2500

Raced only 4 times since the purchase in October

Pictures will be up tomorrow as I dont have my camera here. any questions feel free to ask or PM me.

"Fear is what drives you in the last part of a marathon in an Ironman. The body is depleted and the mind is fuzzy. Short course racing is driven by power and finese at the end of a race, Ironman demands so much more and is driven by will and mental strength." Chris McCormack

10/28/08 Dev Paul had 400w FTP!!!
Last edited by: Flaco: May 14, 08 15:06
Quote Reply
Re: Kuota Kalibur for Sale [Flaco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Patrick !

Is this your bike ???? I forget how tall you are...I'm guessing it would be too big for me ???

Not my bike a good friend of mines bike, hes sick of dealing with Kuota and wants to get rid of it...He got an Ordu instead...Im 5'10 and ride a Medium...you looking for a frame?

"Fear is what drives you in the last part of a marathon in an Ironman. The body is depleted and the mind is fuzzy. Short course racing is driven by power and finese at the end of a race, Ironman demands so much more and is driven by will and mental strength." Chris McCormack

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll never get rid of my Seven :-)))

....but I was thinking of getting a second bike....in case you don't remember, I'm only 5'2" ;-)

Yea lol i remember...I'll be posting pictures tomorrow the guy that rides it is 5'5 i think...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's does "sick of dealing with Kutoa" mean? I am concsidering purchasing one. Is there are issue with the bikes/company?
Quote Reply
Re: Kuota Kalibur for Sale [tri2du] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I crashed a KUOTA KOM frame. Kuota NA offered crash replacement at 50% - not bad in theory

Issue #1, Frame+Fork+Steappost+headset retails for $3100 (bought Oct-2007), I crash-replaced the frame alone for $1800 - not exactlu 50% off,,, they explained that the gap is due to Dollar/Euro exchange rate,,,(crashed Mar-2008)

Issue #2 took them about a month to process the whole thing

Issue #3 my LBS, who sold the frame to me, charged me $100 shpping - not very nice,,,

Lesson learned, don't crash your frame (o:

======================
The older I get, the faster I was
Quote Reply