Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Somebody take the megaphone away from Ghia Girl.. [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've never tried any Club Swim suits. I usually get Speedo ones on sale. Current suit says ROCK STAR on the front. I am a team of one: the ROCK STAR Swim & Dive Co.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Somebody take the megaphone away from Ghia Girl.. [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cute. I have a cowboy hat I like to wear post race (keep the sun off my face) and someone told me they didn't know I was a cowboy. I told them I wasn't, I was a rock star!

Rachel gave me her too big in the chest for her wonderwoman splish suit. I wore it today and it's awesome. Might be my new favorite suit. I was hoping the wonderwoman powers would allow me to keep up with her. I was able to draft off of her, but that's it.
Quote Reply
Re: Somebody take the megaphone away from Ghia Girl.. [runlikeamother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like you gals had a load of fun!

Oh, and Rachel, your daughter is adorable.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Somebody take the megaphone away from Ghia Girl.. [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I think she's cute, but hey, who doesn't look cute in pink jellies?

Tigerchik - I have that suit too! But you're much more deserving of rock star status in the swimming world.

I would post Maggs in the WW suit pics, but then it would become a hottie thread and all the boys would come over and give us their cooties. >;)
Quote Reply
Re: Somebody take the megaphone away from Ghia Girl.. [runlikeamother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My ROCK STAR suit is getting faded. I've had it for over a month so I guess that's reasonable. I'm sad because I've swum some good times in that suit.

So I'm contemplating buying another just like it to wear for Mooseman, a HIM, in a couple weeks, but I'm not sure I can get two of the same suit. Speedo still has them in the size I need but I've never bought two of the same suit... it is a superstition... one wears out, you get a new one in a different pattern. But the ROCK STAR one is so fun. I seriously want to wear one of my two pieces with the ROCK STAR one over it, they look really cool together.

Training and Racing: the only time I actually care what I'm wearing.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Somebody take the megaphone away from Ghia Girl.. [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wearing a splish suit -the one with the dollar bill image at a one mile OW race a few years ago - I ended up winning and on the front page of the local weekly paper there was a picture of me running out of the water with the caption "She's Money!" I was mortified!

Team Danbury Audi - Triplet Mommy!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a splish suit that says "Who Rocks" on the front and then across the butt it says "I Rock" They have it in a 2 piece also. Or they have one that is pink and says Superstar across the butt.
Quote Reply

Prev Next