Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
No dress code at my YMCA that I know of. There are signs up saying no sex in the saunas though![/quote] LOL. I guess 'no sex in the sauna' must be an assume rule around here, I've never seen a sign like that. wouldn't it be, like, uncomfortably hot to have sex in a sauna anyway?!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wouldn't it be, like, uncomfortably hot to have sex in a sauna anyway?!

That was my exact thought. I'd pass out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gym dress codes? This thread is really making me miss the 80's.

Last edited by: cerveloguy: Apr 30, 08 20:04
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've done it, but not for too long. The dizziness can become a problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, don't take this the wrong way but one thing I hate is going to the gym and not beaing able to workout because some hot chick who is wearing next to nothing is chatting up so meat head on a machine that I want to use. (not saying this is you). I think gyms need to have a dress code to reduce the number of "gym Sluts" that are there not to work out but to meet guys, THis pisses me off, I go to the gym to work out, not to look hot (which I do) and chat with the opposite sex. I think having a dress code that makes you cover it up is good. This is just my opinion and more than likely the only time I will post in "the womens" but if fucking disgusts me when I go to the gym and can;t even get on a piece of equipment because some naked gym slut or huge naked gym guy is talking like he is the shit on the equipment.

All of that and also the fact that probably 95% of women who dress skimply/naked/slutty in a gym should probably look in a mirror as they are not nearly as hot as they think they are.

just my 2c.
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [matti58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I have done that as well....with more than one chick, lubrication can be a problem in the water.........don;t pretend you don;t know what I'm talking about....
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [IRONLOBO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a special lube for that called Joy Gel. It's for use in water. I can't believe I just posted that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know what you are talking about. Really, I "don't know." ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what's a shimmel?

A shimmel is a long sport bra type dealie... like these:

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I belong to a Y and we are not allowed to wear just a sports bra. I just wear a shimmel that covers my stomach. I think it's a good rule. String bikinis are also not allowed in the pool area.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What! Are you Amish?
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [PC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
There is a special lube for that called Joy Gel. It's for use in water. I can't believe I just posted that.
The niblets of knowledge I learn from this forum never cease to amaze me.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [Al P Duez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I was just drunk and on a rant since earlier in the evening I had to wait 40 minutes for a treadmill because some half naked chick was walking on a treadmill and talking on her phone. I like the half naked girls when they are actually working out, I just hate how the gyms have become a fashion show.
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [PC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Joy gel, I'll try that next time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate gyms for that reason.

OT - I was on a very hot trail run in Colorado National Monument park one summer and these two gorgeous girls running in sports bras and very short shorts passed going the other way. About five minutes later I came upon Solomon, Issac, and the Stolzfus sisters; a buttoned up, over dressed Amish/Menonite foursome with bonnets and all. What a juxtaposition.
Last edited by: Al P Duez: May 1, 08 13:15
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [mmrocker13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh! I've got one of those. I just call it "red workout top." wore it cycling the other day and got sunburned shoulders, of all things :P

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [Al P Duez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great word.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I honestly prefer the gyms where sleeves are required. Don't get me wrong, I am more comfortable sleeveless or in a sports bra, but I am really sick of seeing some nasty ho's at the gym in barely anything more than a bikini. AND I really am sick of seeing the muscle monkeys in the Gator t-back tank tops posing for themselves. Ugh. The wosrt are the hairy guys (think: sweater vest).

Sorry I think some decorum is required in public places.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ally,
At Planet Fitness in Portsmouth, NH you cannot wear a bandana, knit cap or buff (like on Survivor) - nothing about tops....and funny story. I was on the treadmill there about two months ago. There are three rows of equipment two rows of elipticals and behind both of them the dreadmills....a guy got on the eliptical in front of me with a t-shirt on. The back of the shirts graphics were of a woman in a g-string/thong, bent over with her long blonde hair tossed to the side...and it said "Josephs Strip club" I was 10 minutes into a 1 hour run! I stared at this "stripper" for the next 50 minutes!

DID YOU DO POLAR BEAR???

Kat Donatello
2015 Betty Designs Team
RD, The Pumpkinman Triathlon Festival
http://www.pumpkinmantriathlon.com/
Last edited by: giddy-up-n-go: May 3, 08 11:48
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [giddy-up-n-go] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
DID YOU DO POLAR BEAR???[/quote]
No. I got talked into a swim meet @ Northeastern. Should've done Polar Bear, the Bowdoin pool is far nicer :D
Did you race? I looked through results and didn't find your name. I do know the woman who won though - I swim with her sometimes

Last edited by: tigerchik: May 3, 08 16:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did not race....not telling anyone when I am coming back....just so people don't look (at my slow slow run)....LOL!
Rea your NE report....funny.
Keep the shoulder healthy!!

Kat Donatello
2015 Betty Designs Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow! I think I'd have to find a new gym. I get SO hot on the treadmill. I always run in next to nothing and I've yet to get grief about it anywhere.
Of course, I guess it's pretty obvious from my general lack of fashion sense and color co-ordination that I'm no threat to anyone :P
Quote Reply
Re: Curious - gym dress codes [LuvCheesecake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
No tank tops, bra tops, sleeveless shirts, short shorts, or spandex allowed at my gym.

Seriously, no spandex. I'm a dude and wear regular running shorts but I do wear cycling shorts for spin class and the vast majority of women have some sort of spandex on. That just seems weird.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cathering Sterling is amazing. She was second at P-man last year, after Mary Miller. She was 4th overall at PB! That's awesome....I hope she will come back and race P-man this year too.

Kat Donatello
2015 Betty Designs Team
Quote Reply

Prev Next