Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: TT Bike Size 54
Quote | Reply
Looking for a newer (1-2 year old) size 54 TT bike. Would consider frame only. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TT Bike Size 54 [jeffst] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am selling a cervelo dual frameset with carbon fiber seatpost and fork upgades. here is the link
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...velo%20dual;#1730027

Please email me if you need more information.

thanks
chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TT Bike Size 54 [KarstenKB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  I have a 2006 medium Carbon Quintana Roo Lucero. Dura ace cranks, rear and front der/ shifters. Ultegra brakes with vision brake levers. Carbon Profile design wing bar/ extensions. Sella Itallia gel flow/real design carbon seat post. Ksyrium sl wheels/ mavic hubs with Fortezza tri comp 700x23 175 psi tires. It has a lot of room on the fork tube as I have it real low and never cut it down.
I have used it for 2 sprint tri's and about 400 miles training as I do way more mtb riding. This bike is pure speed and absorbes the road incredibly. I also ride a aluminum road bike and mtb. This is by far my favorite ride. Tuff decision to sell as I have not reached my limit on this bike. I have finally decided to tone it down and stick to leisurely mtb riding. I give super deals on my stuff with the intentions of getting it done quickly and walking away knowing I helped someone out. Let me know if you would like pics, otherwise I will be posting it here in a week or so. Thanks Hans
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a giant trinity with the T mobile paint scheme. Size medium with a 54.1 cm top tube. It has full DA, brakes, cranks, der and all. I would sell with or without a pair of Easton Circuits for training wheels. I also have a pair of kysirum SL3 with 200 miles on them. They came with a new bike but I use my powertap so they sit in the basement.
Quote Reply