Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

wtb 650c wheels cheap wheels don't need to be hed's or zipps, just wheels that work
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for some 650c training wheels. Doesn't need to be anything special, though special things that are cheap are always appreciated! Looking in the 100ish range. Maybe with tires and/or cassette?

Let me know what you've got taking up space.

>if you can't win, make the guy ahead of you break the record
Quote Reply
Re: wtb 650c wheels cheap wheels don't need to be hed's or zipps, just wheels that work [dalbright] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nobody's got any 650's lying around?

>if you can't win, make the guy ahead of you break the record
Quote Reply
Re: wtb 650c wheels cheap wheels don't need to be hed's or zipps, just wheels that work [dalbright] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 650c Specialized trispoke front with a good tire and a brand new TUFO spare and a 650c HED3 clincher rear with a good tire and a brand new TUFO spare, never glued. I'll sell the set for $450 shipped. That is a steal. If you want pics, send me an email to: ABWEBDESIGN [@] hotmail.com

AB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some 650's in that price range I'll look and get back to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Consider campy hub?
Quote Reply