Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: P2C or P3C 650c
Quote | Reply
Complete bike or frameset. Let me know what you've got and what you want for it.

Thanks,

Bob C.

The "science" on any matter can never be settled until every possible variable is taken into account.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: P2C or P3C 650c [psycholist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the day crowd.

C'mon people. Surely somebody out there has one of these gathering dust in the attic or something! ;-)

Bob C.

The "science" on any matter can never be settled until every possible variable is taken into account.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by gottabekidding [ In reply to ]
Re: WTB: P2C or P3C 650c [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Not another one like this one, eh? Hmmmmm. 51cm 650c P2k in hot yellow.

That's me on mine. Looking for a P2C or P3C, but thanks anyway.

Bob C.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you fit on a 48 frame? That's it in 650 for those two models....
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: P2C or P3C 650c [Stick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you fit on a 48 frame? That's it in 650 for those two models....

It'll be pushing the envolope a bit, but I have a plan to make it work. Lets just say I don't think the end result will be any worse than my current P3C 51cm with 700c wheels is. A 51cm with 650 wheels would be ideal (and I have an aluminum one). I'm just wondering what's out there in the 48 size and if there are any deals that will tempt me to bite.

Bob C.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Bob C.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have a the newer seatpost with the holes in the back for hydration and is uncut. I am looking to buy or trade and pay for shipping for my P2C seatpost uncut the older one with out the holes.

thanks
chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gosh...if you could ride a 48 I wonder if I could ride that 51 of yours if you got your 48 and sold the 51 :-)

Although at 6' I think it'd be tough...but if you can get on a 48...maybe...

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply