Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW Reynolds DV46 Cross Tubular CX wheelset
Quote | Reply
I'm selling a brand new, never been prepped for mounting and still in the box, Reynolds DV46 Cross wheelset (these wheels have the current 2008 decals). The wheelset includes Reynolds skewers, Reynolds spoke wrench, and the registration/warranty card.
I'm asking $1350 + shipping for the brand new wheelset. I bought these wheels for $1,700+ tax. They have been sitting in a big box in my garage since October of last year, so it's time to get rid of them.

For an additional $100 (total price of $1450 + shipping)I will include two brand new Tufo Elite Cross 32 LPS tubulars (32x700, color Red/Black) and two boxes of Tufo extreme tape.

Buyer pays actual shipping.

I bought these wheels with the idea I would get my CX bike as light as possible, but then I realized most of the terrain I race on, here in the SF Bay Area, is just too rough for carbon wheels. Don't get me wrong, Reynolds builds some bullet proof wheels, but I ride really, really hard. I just didn't want to chance it.

PM me for pics.

Here are the specs:
Tubular only
Rim Depth: 46mm
Spoke Patterns: 20/24
Weight: 1300 grams per set
Hubs: Reynolds DT
Spokes
FRONT: (Radial) DT Revolution
REAR: (Radial, 2x Drive) DT Revolution and DT Competition

For more information visit the Reynolds website

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more. "
Quote Reply